Getting a tattoo. Do you think this will look good?

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo. I would get "fearfully and wonderfully made" on the side my rib cage. The font would be similar to this: link And the placement would be this, except with my verse and my font: link

I think it's simple, as classy as can be, and gorgeous. Plus, the verse means a lot to me. Do you like the idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• No

What Guys Said 3

• You're not going to decide no either way so if you want it, do it. it's your body. I tend to be instantly turned off by girls with tattoos, doesn't look attractive at all

• Yes, it's quite classy.

• It's fine but because of the length of wording I would have it run vertically rather then horizontally. It looks out of place running horizontally like in the second link.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly! I think that's an awesome idea! I'm actually jealous I didn't think of it first! ;-) On the ribcage linking in that Adam/Eve thing! That's great! That verse is special to me too! Something I constantly say to myself and am hoping I can get it in my head to realize He made me perfect just as I am! I'd say go for it! It'll be beautiful!

• Yeah its cool if that's what you want to do...

• i like it but would I get it? no (just don't like tats ). But yeah what ever YOU want to do go for it its a nice idea :)