Are pleats out of style on these pants?

Most Helpful Girl

• not bad pants, with and without pleat

What Girls Said 3

• Well...on first impression they remind me of school trousers. Having said that I think they would look odd without pleats and treamed with the right shirt/tie/waistcoat/shoes combination would look very smart! Sometimes its refreshing to see a guy out and about not wearing jeans (which by the way should always be non-pleated). :o)

• The picture doesn't do the pants justice. They really are a gorgeous grey with an excellent shine to it. This picture makes it look like a dull wool, working pant.

• Hehe, you're defending your pants, so you obviously really like them! And if that's the case then when you wear them you'll feel confident and comfortable (as well as smart) which will shine through in your body language. And there's nothing better than a guy who is comfortable and confident in his own skin (albeit not concieted). so screw the pleat or non-pleat worry, put your pants on and go out for the night! :o)

• Those pants aren't bad looking. I think they would be fine.

• Even witht he pleat? The picture doesn't do it justice. They are the BEST pants I have ever worn.

• Even with the pleat! They are nice pants.

• lol, they're fine as long as they're not on jeans!

What Guys Said 0