Looking for tattoo ideas, want to get something that reminds me to be true to who I am

Sometimes I forget that I should stay true to myself, who I am, and I get intimidated by others who don't like me. I'm looking for a tattoo quote or design or symbol that reminds me to not care what other people think about me, that I should stay true to who I am.

I was thinking along the lines of: "be true to who you are", "to thine own self be true", "courage comes when you love yourself for who you are", ... something like that.

I'm doing my own research online and trying out drawings and stuff as well, so please no comment on that, nor comments on "don't get it" or other useless comments, that's not helping me.

So if any of you have an idea, let me know!

Most Helpful Girl

• How about this!

~Courage isn't about being fearless. It's about overcoming you're fears.~

What Guys Said 2

• It's a bit ironic to want a tattoo that's true to you, but then ask others to design it for you.

• I'm not asking for someone to design it for me, just looking for ideas.

• The best tattoo for that is a girl curling into a ball and a glow of light emanating from around her.

What Girls Said 0