Do girls only want good looking guys ?

Is that why all girls hate me and none of them ever smile at me and resist talking to me when I try to talk to them ?

PS : please don't assume I'm fat , have acne , smell bad ,dress like a hobo , etc... because I'm non of those

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• not at all. good looking guys are great looks matter but at the same time if you have a terrible personality than it cancels out. I'm big on personality and it can either make or break you to me. you can be gorgeous but have a terrible personality and I will have no type of attraction. so maybe its not the way you look but how you act

• well you won't notice ugly guys so what difference will that make , girls will keep going for good looking guys

• Not exactly. Of course, looks do play a role in everything, but overall the kind of person you are is really important. If you're a really insecure guy; it's really easy for a girl to tell, and that' a turn off. Work your way up by being a girls friend first; it's that way even with super hot guys. Nobody wants to be around a guy who's known for trying to talk to every girl.

• look at the guys on YouTube , they do it (but theyre good looking though ). I can't make friends with a girl , I'm ugly which is creepy to girls so even the girls that I'm not trying to ask out rarely respond to me

• Then become friends with guys and they'll set you up. Just don't go looking for a relationship, it will happen. Don't over think things.

• Well my friends have tried but they said that the girls say no after they see my pic

• you can't be in a relationship with someone you are not attracted to..so

• Looks fade and ultimately don't matter. I go after personality.

• ya I'm not 40 yet so that doesn't apply

• I'm not 40 either. lol. I don't care about looks. If a guy can talk Star Wars and sports with me, he has the key to my heart. lol

• well I can do both :p

• no. as long as he is decent looking has a good personality, confidence, smart, he can make himself a lot more attractive. it is proven that girls need to be good looking to attract guys more than vice versa

• im not decent looking :/

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, usually young girls are after hot guys.

• even the below average ones?

• No, young ugly girls are more accepting.

• i usually see them walking with good looking guys too , unless its a group

• In reality, yes. Most of the women I knew, and have read in this site go for men who are good looking.