Good Looking People Of GAG - What creepy things do people do to you in public?

When I walk down a lane, doesn't matter where, girls will look at me, then start swaying towards me, and when we finally pass, they lean in to smell me. I have to pivot every time not to crash into them.

Only happens if girls are in groups never alone. And always happens if its a group of two. I don't get it

Most Helpful Guy

• I get pantsed a lot. Just random hot girls run up to me and pull my pants down and then faint immediately afterward because it is quite the spectacle to look at.

• No sense of humor here ever I see.

• You guys done sucking each other d***s yet or are you still combing your chin beards and f***ing your mothers?

• someone's jealous...

What Girls Said 4

• It seems like you use the Axe deodorant.

• The creppiest thing is guys who are waaay to damn old staring at me excessively. It's fckn annoying.

• yeah right...

• Is your cologne super nice? haha. I've been followed around a store and stared at, a stranger told me he's in love with me, and the most common creepy thing is guys invading my personal space and being too touchy-feely with me when they don't have the right.

What Guys Said 5

• Ignore me. Because I'm not that good looking after all. *Cries*

• I'm not good lookin' enough to get sniffed. lol

• You seem to be the most Good Looking Person of GaG. Good thing to have.

• I have to pivot every time to make sure every girl does not yank my undies to smell them. I also don't get it.

• We need to form a support group

• We need to start a foundation...handjobs for the homeless

• Around 50% of the time I go out to a nightclub, some girl I haven't even spoken to or made eye contact with will grope my ass in some way. She won't even say anything. She'll just do it and then expect me to flirt with her.

• Lol that's creepy? I think it's funny, I find it a reason to be goofy with the girl who did it.

• girls do that because they think they can get away with it. Probably a jabba the hut trying to pork you

• Haha. Most of the girls who've done that have been average looking, not Jabbas. LOL.