Guys: on the elevator, you're just back a pretty girl wearing a skirt. You two are alone. What will you act ?

Just a look on her legs ? Will you try to lift her skirt , or to heve a look up ? What else ?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd probably glance at her legs... I'm no pervert, but I am still a red blooded male.

What Guys Said 9

• look for a bit... no touch, "that's assault brotha"

• I would take peeks at her legs (if they look good), and that's it.

• I'd check her out and then wait for my floor and walk out. If for some magical reason I had enough courage, I'd try to have a chat.

• Try not to get a boner... http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=zU7M_pJwzYI

• if the pretty girl is wearing a back slit skirt , I will most likely not only look at her legs but also at the slit.

• I'd check her out for a second, but I wouldn't do anything to her, that's messed up.

• if the skirt was over the knee or shorter, I'd lift it

• If the lady standing in front of me on the elevator is wearing a slit pencil skirt , I will most likely look at her legs , the "slits" and the skin of her leg as the slit expose part of her skin too. Lastly also her high heels that she is wearing.

• I would try to do her right there in the elevator.

What Girls Said 0