Guys what height is too short for you?

and guys what height is too tall for you? for me it would be 6'4. I like tall guys quite a lot but anything over 6'4 is too tall for me, as I'm quite short I'm only 5'1

Most Helpful Girl

• My height range is 5'8” and up. I'm 5'10” personally. Under 5'8”, my insecurity about height makes itself known. I can make it work if he's shorter but its a lot of effort and really not fair to the guy because he has to work that much harder. So I'm generally not even interested in guys that are noticeably shorter than me. My ideal is around 6'2” to 6'4”... most of the guys I've been the most attracted to were that height. Plus most of the guys around here are that height so that's what I'm used to.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not sure what's "too short" for me but I like anything from 5'10 and below (i'm 6ft). 5'1 is definitly fine

• im shorter so like 5'3". answer mine please

• It would be around 5"5 for me.

• I am 6'6" and I mean someone your height is too short.

What Girls Said 4

• It all depends.

My boyfriend is 6'5 and I am 5'4. He doesn't find me too short.

I have a family friend who is 4'11 and she married a man who is 7'1. He obviously didn't find her too short.

• My boyfriend is 5'11 and I am 5'0. He does think I'm short and wishes I were a little bit taller but he says he can deal with it. He teases me about it sometimes but I know he's just being playful. I think it just depends on each guys' preference.

• I like guys 6'0 statistically they have the best body (my own statistics :)

• anything shorter than me "im 5'0.5"*