Do you like your partner to be tall or short?

My husband is 6’3” and I am 5’4” I have always liked tall men I was with a guy that is 6’6” at one point in my life. My husband has been with different heights and he likes shorter better he said taller or same heights is awkward for him. Do you prefer tall or short?

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to like taller guys (like half a foot taller), but it's not an important criteria to me. I'm 5'3".

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 6'1 and I prefer my partner 5'4 or shorter.

• no height preference for me. iam more interested in what's going on between her ears and if she's fit and healthy.

• I don't mind as long as she isn't significantly taller than me. :-P

• I don't care much at all about height. It's something I don't notice.

• Absolutely doesn't matter to me

It's unlikely that a girl might be taller than 6"1 but even that wouldn't be a problem.. there are so much more things with so much more importance than how short or tall is she...

• I'm 6'1" and I prefer shorter...5'5" and under.

• I prefer tall girls. Men just have different preferences.

• I am personally 6'6" and I can't go too short. I was 6'4" at a prom with a 4'11" girl in heels and it was next to impossible. So, I prefer taller like 5'7"+

What Girls Said 7

• I like a 6' over guy as I'm 5'7'' myself. My boyfriend is 6'1'' and I like his height just fine. When I wear heels, we're not that different in height, so it feels comfortable when we're standing next to each other! :)

• I'm tall, so tall.

• 6'6 I'm 5'2.

• I prefer over 6 feet, because I am 5'8.

• how can same height be awkward? because its lacking that parental quality found in dealing with shorter people?

• No its not like that its just he thought it was odd because it didn?t feel right its just what he likes he is not my ?daddy?

• I couldn't care less. I've dated men of all sizes, it literally made no difference at all.

• i am 5ft, my ex. 6'2.

the guy I am seeing is 5'11

i like taller guys