How do I know if he likes me?

okk so there's this dude in my class. I like him. 2 weeks ago my friend asked him what he would rate me and he said a 6. and my friend said 6? and he said "yeah she's kinda hot". and that same day he asked her if I liked him. she said no.(at that time I didn't) and she said he looked upset. today my friend asked him if he likes me and he said no. what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He likes you!

And I know that cause I'm positive.

He's probably just shy around you...give him some time.

He'll eventually come around. And if it seems like its been too long, give him a jumpstart.

Overcome your shyness, and just ask him directly.

Good luck!

• i think he probly likes you, and knows that you and the othergirl are best friends and she probably told you what happened. and he most likely believes that you don't like him because he has no reason to believe you do. maybe you should try to be his friend. then you can get to know him and see if its just a crush. if it's not, then you can persue it. and if it is just a crush, you might make agreat new friend!