If a guy keeps looking at your face and body...

Obviously that means he's attracted, but is there a way to tell if he wants something more?

Most Helpful Girl

• more than your body? does he know anything about YOU,your personality , like and dislikes, hobbies, etc..he can t want more than what's right in front of him until he gets to know MORE

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't mean he's attracted to you. It just means you got his attention in one way or another... There are a number of girls I find unattractive to even repulsive but they show off their ass or t*ts so I'm just checking out what they're showing off. It doesn't mean I want to even know them or that I'd bang them with beer goggles on. It just means there boobs are all up in your face or their ass is round and their wearing tight clothing. A look is just a look. That's something girls (especially girlfriends) never tend to understand about guys.

• From that alone, you can't tell much more than that he finds you delicious. The girl should walk up to him and say "hi", and see what happens! :)

• It means that he's attracted to you physically. Most guys have different mindsets. You should try to talk to him and see his real intentions.

• I just always look at her boobs until she picks up on it.

• There is no way to know unless you date him.

What Girls Said 4

• till you know him deeper then you will know what his heart say...

• I was asking myself the same question because I'm going through the same thing..But he seems so shy and won't do anything about it -_-

• it would be great if there was a way to tell like a scanning device or something

• No way to tell