Should I take the advice of my girlfriend and wear compression shorts under my normal shorts?

I'm a high-school athlete usually wearing compression shorts under uniform shorts, they are very comfortable. My girlfriend is crazy about them, she finds it sexy when I wear compression shorts longer than the normal shorts. Now she insists that I should wear compression shorts under my casual shorts, too, because they look so nice on me and emphasize my athletic looks. What do you think about the looks of wearing them under a shorter pair of normal Nike/Adidas shorts in town or in the park, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I don't really know how I feel about it, but if you're girlfriend is turned on by it and you are comfortable wearing them out in public then you should go for it. Try wearing them like that to a friends house and if it makes you feel uncomfortable then you don't have to wear them but if if you're okay with it, then go to the park or a more public place and if you feel comfortable wearing them then go ahead, and remember it's not about what other people think, its your style choice and their opinions don't matter.

What Girls Said 14

• Yeah it's attractive. My boyfriend wears them for baseball and I love it. When he takes off his baseball pants (which are also very sexy) after games or practices, I love the look of the compression shorts underneath.

It's your body though, so only do it if you want to.

• do you still think its sexy if there is a cup in the compression shorts?

• Yeah, my boyfriend always wears a cup anyway, he's pretty protective of his junk during practices and games. Lol I think that still looks attractive.

• I know what you're talking about and my reacting is: meh. They don't do anything for me. But if your girlfriend likes them and they're comfy...then go for it.

• never seen what you speak of

• Yea I like it too. I like Nike best but if you don't want to than dont

• I think if you like then you should do it but don't do it just because that's what she wants

• if it is worn under a shorter pair or normal shorts, then it is fine.

• seems unnecessary.

• you should listen to your girlfriend; they are incredibly attractive

• Do what you want to do.:)

• I think you should wear them, they are very sexy. My boyfriend also wears them like that, the compression shorts showing under the normal shorts, but he did not get any negative remarks, only positive. In fact I think it's a show-off, because he always takes care that the bottom part of the compression shorts with his track team logo is to be seen under the normal shorts. When the compression shorts ride up, he always pulls them down so that they can be seen...so sexy when he's doing this, sometimes I do that instead of him, he likes that very much...

• Sounds interesting that some people do it for show-off.

• she sounds like she's trying to show you off... personally I love spandex/compression shorts, but just wear what you're comfortable in. don't let her tell you what to wear, because, you keep obeying her like a lost puppy, and she'll being telling you things like where to go to college. believe me man; once it starts, its a never ending cycle, and then before you know it you're married to someone you hate. not saying this will happen, but be careful. xoxo ;)

• sounds conceited to me

• Do what ever you want. Its not that serious

• They are very sexy

What Guys Said 3

• Do what makes you feel comfortable.

• So, the next time you want your girlfriends to wear something specific, she better not f***ing complain...she's telling you what to wear, it's a double standard otherwise

• no problem with that, gives a sporty look