Do push up bikinis look okay?

I just bought a push up bikini and it adds about one cup size. I'm 17, but just concerned that it may look too much like a bra lol. It does look good I'm just curious on people's opinions on push up bikinis. P.s. this is my first push up bikini I've gotten so far.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of guys are total pervs, fixated on their mommies, and are always discussing the cup size and so on.

Healthy guys don't focus on such things, and push up bras or bikinis of that top just look tous like little girls playing grown-up, and you lose several degrees of respect when you wear that kind of thing.

But the pevrs, gays, and momma's boys will love it, of course3.

What Guys Said 3

• There are push up bikinis? WTF!

• Yes, they look really good.

• I'm not exactly sure what you're asking...are you asking if you think push ups are "false advertisement"? or are you fishing for compliments? -_-

What Girls Said 6

• noo, go for it! ahhaha

• great

• They look like you're trying to hard. Regular bikinis look better.

• Yes they are fine if that is what you want to wear...

• It's probably really cute! I've been wanting to get one for a while now; I love the style.

• I'm sure it's fine.