Do you really like people looking at your pictures on GAG to those that upload them?

When you upload pics to your profile do you like that people look at them? Or why do you upload pics?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care, my profile is private and I mostly upload art because I know a handful of people I talk to on occasion on here like looking at my drawings. I'm not looking for anything out of it myself, they just tend to ask me so I'm like sure why not.

What Girls Said 2

• I upload for the heck of it

• For the xper.

• You probably answer questions with ridiculousness answers too, just to "get xper" -_-

• No, I completed my profile to get xper. I only answer questions if I feel that I have a legitimate answer.

What Guys Said 3

• I used to upload pictures all the time and it really made me more approachable and personable in a sense that people could tie a face to my words. It would also make me care just a tad bit more about what I type. When I care, I get more engaged with this site and its users.

The answer to your question is quite plainly, no. I uploaded pictures because I felt that I owed it to some of the nice people here. Now that the nice people are either gone or have been banished to the bottom of my priority list, I owe nobody anything.

• I don't care if people look at them. I just feel like having a picture of myself uploaded here... just like on Facebook. Nobody on Facebook looks at my pictures, and I don't care. I upload them for myself.

• I don't mind if people look at my pictures.