Do girls check a guys sense of style?

First of all, looking good for me has 2 parts

1) having good genes,

2) how you present yourself (by wearing the right clothes)

My question, do you girls check the clothes a guy wears?

Most of the time, I just grab a shirt and jeans and be done with it.

I don't really care if it matches as long as its comfortable.

Also, would this (no sense in style) would be a deal breaker to girls when dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Always, I know your not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I think self preservation is extremely important. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect guys to dress formally all the time, I just expect them to be clean. Like jeans and a shirt are fine, heck the jeans can even be a little ripped, but if you look like you haven't showered in a while and your shirt and jeans are dirty on top of that, not because you've been working but because you haven't cleaned them, that just lowers any of your attractive points. In my opinion anyway.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes! Well actually I think I only notice it if its a good outfit or terrible one. And if I'm attracted to the guy in the first place! Please go answer my question!

• i don't go that much into it, I agree with sparrow I only notice when its reallly good style or if really bad

• I only notice a man's style if he has really great style or if he has really awful style. Everything in between, it usually never even enters my mind.

What Guys Said 0