Why was the cute guy sitting across from me staring at my face and when I looked up he looked away? 3 times.

Strangers sitting in a restaurant, both alone. He quickly looked away each time and seemed embarrassed.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're over 25 and you don't no what that behavior means? He found you interesting and attractive and is maybe a little shy so he's embarrassed about staring at you. There's no hidden meanings when it comes to us guys. Things are as they seem.

• I sometimes stare at someone because they look interesting (a lip shape I've never seen before or a very unusual hairstyle, etc.) but I'm not at all attracted to them. If they catch me staring I will look away embarrassed because I brought attention to myself. That's why I always second guess this behavior.

• Hmm.. I guess it's possible to have a reason like that behind it, but he did do it three times and I can't imagine the guy being that persistent in staring unless he thought you were attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• I think, you are not looking for an answer, but for an confirmation because I think you already know why did he do that... And now you have it. I also think he found you attractive :)

• Because he was embarrassed. Funny that.

• but why was he embarrassed?

• To confuse your senses and give you the false impression of interest. Really he's plotting to take your body through fake notions of interest and then dumping you to the side. Men are smart.

What Girls Said 1

• He thinks you're cute

• I look really bad today, didn't have time to put any makeup on and my hair looks terrible.