Would I look good with spider bites on my left side?

can you please look at my profile pic and tell me an your honest opinion.

I ended up getting my cartilage pierced on my left ear.

Most Helpful Girl

• People told me the same things before and after I've gotten all my piercings,

you'll hear the "you're beautiful why mess it up" the " you're so pretty why do you want to draw attention away" etc. but after you get them people will comment about how pretty they look also.

so I say do what you want you're young and might as well experiment

they're just piercings and you can always take them out if you don't like them, it's not like you're getting a tattoo on your forehead

• im gonna get them after school gets out which is like in two weeks and thanks for being so nice!

• Awesome, you'll enjoy them just have fun with it :)

and thanks for best answer

What Guys Said 7

• I had no idea what you meant by spider bites and thought something totally different. I see your talking about a piercing and I think they would look great on you, but I'm one of the guys that actually likes piercing on girls. .

So I'm just giving my opinion and not that of everyone else. I would advise not to wear them if your going for a job interview or if your job requires a certain way of look, because many people out there see piercings a bit no natural, unless it's on your ear lobe.

• You look absolutely fetching "as is", so why would you wish to maim yourself like a social lemming?

• It depends on the guy. I would think most wouldn't like it.

• Is that some kind of piercing? I say 'no'.

• I think you're gorgeous without them. You've got cuteness about you, wouldn't mess it up. :P

• I personally think people look better without them so I would say no

• no one looks good with them. they're ugly.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're gorgeous anyway, but they would look cute on you.

I'll be hard finding support for this on here with a high number of people against piercings.

• Don't think they'd look great on you, especially as you got older

• yeah I think it would look fine, though I think it would look better with just the one piercing. I'm not the biggest fan of snake bites.

• Hmmm...I dunno.I no tot sure about doing that.