Would I look older if I grew my hair out?

I'm 24 but everyone tells me I look young for my age. I'm always getting carded wherever I go. I'm from London so the legal age here is 18, which means I look younger than 18. I hate looking so young for my age. Even with facial hair people still think I look really young. Would I look older if I grew my hair? Or would I look older if I kept my hair short?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here in Brazil the legal age is 18 too and I look younger (I'm 18). Sometimes it sucks, I know. But growing your hair and looking older depends of your face shape and other things. Some people with long hair look older and others look younger. But guys with long hair are nice, so I think you should let your hair grow. Did it helped? lol ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Just get a mature cut.

• People think I'm 16 and I'm not even close to that age and the only thing I did was change my dressing style and it worked out good so maybe you could give it a try too.

• Hmm try growing your hair out and see what you think.

What Guys Said 0