Flat butt transformation ?

Ok this might sound odd , but I have a very flat butt , I'm not skinny , I'm slim , I'm at the ideal weight . I hate how not feminine my back looks

I have 3 questions :

Can I change this through workouts ?

If so what to do ?

and most importantly : how long will it take for me to actually have a butt ? how long will it take for me to notice some difference ?

I wanna wear a bikini without the bottom half dropping and looking so empty :(

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible to change your body, a little, with work. I bet you look fine though. Yes a lot of guys seek a woman with a curvy behind but many like a smaller one. Your slim so I bet it fits your body. Lots of girls would love to just be slim.

What Guys Said 4

• No, you can make it firmer, but changing the overall shape, sorry, your genes control that.

Just don't wear tight fitting clothes. You'll look great since you are in shape, overall.

• You're not fat enough. Literally. Strong butt muscles do lift but the size is generally related to fat.

So your only workout is to workout and eat a bunch at the same time keeping the top toned and the bottom ... well neglected.

• If you're slim, you're fine. Stop worrying about your butt.

• Squats! Buy a barbell and some weight plates (Not too heavy) start slow and work up.

Do a squat workout and also lunges. My friend did the 30 day squat challenge and hasn't stopped since. She posted a picture of her butt after doing it a good 4 months and she has filled out a lot in that area.

Eat well too...plenty protein and consider protein shakes :)

What Girls Said 3

• Try doing squars ans lunges.

• Just work out more especially your glutes

• alot of squats