Best shampoo and/or leave in treatment?

i have curly/fried and thinning hair and I've tried literally everything. is there anything you'd recommend for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• One' N' Only brand (you can find it at Sally's beauty supply stores) argan oil shampoo and condtioners. The are the BEST I've ever tried. I also have naturally curly hair that had been damaged from heat styling (straighting). It's like 10 bucks for a med size bottle.

What Guys Said 1

• Is it fried because of chemical treatments or thermal styling? Is your hair falling out of your scalp (thinning) or do you just have thin/fine hair?

• mostly from thermal styling and from dying it one too many times. its both falling out and thinning.

• Unless you have personal ethics to use only organic products, I wouldn't really bother. For one, there's no regulation on companies claiming their products to be organic (unless certified by the USDA). For two, it doesn't really matter if your products are actually organic (unless your skin is extremely sensitive), since going in on a molecular level and altering ingredients to make them do their job better disqualifies them from being organic.

• Finally, you have to consider that I'm approaching this assuming you're using a professional brand (i.e. something from a quality salon). Anything from a Rite-Aid, grocery store (even Whole Foods), or what have you does not count. From the brands others listed, I really only like Paul Mitchell, but I'm educated in Sachajuan, Kevin.Murphy, Aveda, Joico, and Oribe. Granted, these products cost substantially more than some of the brands listed, but in the end, it's totally worth it.

What Girls Said 6

• Neutrogena triple moisture shampoo and conditioner

• This stuff saved my hair , it was damaged and falling out!

• You need organic shampoo (less ingredients, the better!) and conditioner for your scalp from now on. Give your scalp a break from all those chemicals drying your hair out.

And apply some argan oil on top scalp in the morning.

• paul mitchell stuff really helped my hair

• i like john fredia keratin treatment

• Loreal?

Nexus?

Keratin complex?

Have you tried those?

• Loreal Sulfate free Shampoo and Conditioner

OR

Herbal Essences

• i've tried both. the sulfate free made my hair fall out in clumps :( and I'm thinking of trying the old herbal essence. thank you for the input!

• i have Hispanic naturally curly/wavy hair.

• I think you should research the dos and donts of curly hair.There is a book on it.I DO know that when curly hair is dry,it will tangle up almost regardless of what you're using because its dry and damaged.but good luck.