What am I supposed to be looking for?

Regarding breast checks.

They tell you that you should check your breasts for signs of breast cancer. But they never told how to do that. So...help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Last thing before I go to bed is that I always check my breasts. Use both hands and check each breast one at a time and only using your fingers push down and feel all around. Don't forget to check around your nipples and underarms. If you find a odd lump ( different from the rest of your breast tissue) it can have a smooth outline or slightly lumpy or jagged. I may move or not. Check your actual nipples as well, if they ozze blood then go be seen straight away.. I found a very large lump on my breasts two years ago but I was one of the lucky ones and it was not cancerous. I kinda learned myself.. I'm pretty sure you will know if something just doesn't feel right, like me..

What Guys Said 1

• You should've just asked them

What Girls Said 2