Do you mentally critique a persons clothing style?

Like you see someone walking down the street do you make mental notes like 'oh he/she looks cute in that' or 'wow that looks awful?'

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Only when it's on either side of the spectrum, like what you said. Super amazing or super terrible, I will judge them. People wearing nothing spectacular will most likely not be noticed.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes...

"Did they think that actually look flattering for their weight? Confidence is good but please, save us from seeing all that"

I never understood why some people would wear pajamas in public. At the bottom of the pj pants, it's all dirty/brown and ripped.

And girls, oh gosh.. Their hair! Are you kidding me? Do they own a f***ing a comb.

Put a little effort in when going out. Wouldn't hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, to see what I could copy or to see how that person is

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. Its more so with the things that catch my eye though. Like "oh that's cute" but if something doesn't attract me I don't think its ugly, I just keep it moving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah all the time. No matter who they are it never fails. Its just a habit. I'm just an observant person

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm paying attention, then yes I do. Usually I look at the floor when I walk and I'm in my own world lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, quite a bit actually, now that you mention it lol

0|0
    0|0
    • like what's an example?

• Idk...any outfit I see I take notce I think..regardless of whether it's a man or woman

• yes

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. Don't care about that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't care enough to do so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• All the damned time. It's part of why I get away with staring at other chicks. My girlfriend knows I'm breaking down what they're wearing in my head. I am also making mental notes of what I'd like to see her in. At the same time I am also critiquing men as well. lol, I'm equal opportunity. Still, I'm not great at picking out my own clothes. I don't have the greatest self esteem, and I think I look like crap in anything I wear, so when I pick out my own clothes, I generally need a second opinion. That's where my girlfriend comes in.

Anyway, yes, I do critique people's fashion sense, and overall clothing choices.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm strictly a cup half full guy here. If they look good, I make a note of what it is in their style that is so attradtive.

But I never make negative mental notes. If they look bad, hey, I just look away. It's impolite to stare, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally just point and laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wonder "Don't they have mirrors in their house?" OR "Do they actually think that looks good?" Did they leave the house thinking MHHH,MHHH Am I looking good today.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. I think everyone does even though most will deny it. But clothing makes a person.

In fact if you dress nice, people will treat you better. It's been psychologically studied and proven time after time.

I often stereotype the person based on what they wear and what subculture they belong to.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not really, most people don't have style. They just copy each other, but differentiate in clothing brand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0