Gf is becoming unattractive?

She is doing this healthy life style now and she doesn't like to use anything with chemical if she can. And hair is grown everywhere with no care. Unshaved armpits, legs, whoowhoo going all wild. No deodorant, so she has a smell. She works on a farm so she comes back dirty, which isn't the problem, she smells and has dirt on her and doesn't shower that's the problem. Dress wise is becoming less girly. Has this happen to anyone, where girlfriend or boyfriend just stop taking care of looks and hygiene.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not called a healthy lifestyle, that's called letting yourself go. Every women likes to feel sexy and attractive and also to know her guy finds her that way. Why don't you try reaffirming the positive with her. Tell her that its sexy when you can touch her smooth skin and when she smells nice. By the way, if she doesn't want to use chemicals there are natural/organic products and deoderants. As far as the dress goes, ask her why she's changing her style. Tell her that you love her old style and that changing it up can be fun, but that she doesn't need to change everything.

I wish you luck!

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I mean I support her choosing to do what she wants and all...what with letting her hair grow down there...but no showers? No shaving of the pits or legs? That's not healthy. She needs to shower at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I say compliment her on all the things you used to love about her. Say one the things you loved was her style and how her skin was always shaven and smooth. Maybe suggest that you have a shower together as soon as she gets home from the farm! At the end of the day you find certain things attractive and unattractive and personal hygiene and taking pride in your appearance as a woman is important

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude she sounds like a dirty hippy. Maybe tell her how Unattractive that is and tell her to take a damn shower.

0|1
    0|0