Guys do you expect all girls to wear thongs?

Do you think it's weird if a girl doesn't wear them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. We don't expect all girls to wear thongs. They have their purposes for certain clothes (removing pantie-lines), and things are almost always exciting to see, but really there are plenty of other types of underwears that are equally sexy for other reasons. Here are a few examples.

link - Brazilian Cut

link - Boy Shorts

link - Cheekies

link - Thickband String

link - Hip Huggers.

All of these have different kinds of sex appeal. I say if you want, wear what you want. You can also experiment with different panties to try what you think is more your style, or what's more comfortable to you. But really I think variety is the spice of life. It's good to have different kinds for different occasions.

No matter what, though, you're not weird for not wearing thongs. You're not even weird if that's all you wear under your clothes all the damned time. It's your style. It's your fashion choice. It's your body. Wear what you like.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, when I wake up every morning this is among the top expectations I have for the women I will meet throughout the day. Thong? There BETTER be a thong. No thong, no ding dong in your bing bong.

• Not at all. Not at all times at least. There are situations when thongs are just not what she should be wearing. Plus, how am I supposed to know what she's wearing under everything else? I don't really care unless I know I'll be getting really intimate with her later.

• no, it's actually better if some girls don't wear them as they have atrocious asses. I mean my better judgement dictates that I pass on wearing a thong because of the grossness that is called my ass, so use good judgement on it.

• How the heck would I know what girls are wearing? They don't all strip for me. Just 25% or so.

• I don't find it weird when a girl doesn't wear thongs, but if all she has are granny panties then I will find that weird and a turn-off.

• Not at all. I prefer panties anyway.

• Plenty of lingerie looks good on women.

• Not really.

• LOL no.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think they really care to be honest.