Do short girls like average height guys?

I am a guy and am average height at 6feet one inch...i just love short girls anything less than 5feet 2inches. They are so cute, feminine, cuddly and attractive to me. I want to know do they like average height guys like me or do they go for taller well built guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• My hubby to be is 6'0, I'm only 5'1. I really don't consider height as much as I do his character, I have dated shorter guys, but I do tend to lean more towards taller men (5'10 and above.) I guess I just feel more secure with them. You may consider yourself average height, but from where I'm standing anyone above 5' 10 is tall to me.

What Girls Said 3

• 5 10. is 'average' for Men.

5 4. is 'average' for Women.

• My ex is as tall as you are and I'm only 5'2 so not a problem with height difference to me!

• First of all 6'1" is not average. You are taller than avg. And as a general rule a lot of girls love taller guys so I think they would like you if we are talking just height.

What Guys Said 4

• You sound like me, I'm average height for a guy, but I love short girls. They don't really mind so long as you're attractive to them and a nice guy. The height thing is only a preference not a must.

• It depends upon that girl's preference.

• I'm not sure where you live, but I'm pretty sure 6' 1'' is above average everywhere. I'm 5' 11'' and I know that's above average in the UK (where I live).

• First of all that is 3 inches taller than average height

From what I've seen the shorter the girl the taller the guy they prefer