How Would you discribe your sense of style?

Mine's California Girl, Beach bunny, flowy tops, short shorts and flip flops

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm all over the place. It depends on what I think is cool when I get dressed in the morning which literally varies by the day because I have such a wide variety likes. Sometimes I'm just jeans or shorts and a cute top with tennis shoes and my hair in a ponytail and minimal makeup. Sometimes I like to wear cutesy dresses and skirts with curled hair in adorable styles and clunky jewelry and ballet flats and carefully applied makeup that bring out the green and yellow in my eyes. Sometimes I like to dress professionally in pencil skirts and blazers in low heels with my hair pulled back and my makeup austere. And then sometimes I like to wear tight jeans or dresses with a black leather jacket and pumps with my hair straightened and in my face and smokey eye makeup and probably dark shades so that I look cool.

I think the reason for that is that I wear red every day, so if I don't mix up my style on a daily basis, everything I wear will look the same.

What Guys Said 4

• Just the sort of girl I get in trouble for slapping.

Me, I'm a mountain man style, infomral, wash and wear, no frills, but colorful and tops with writing that encourage people to read me when I wear them.

• Sleeveless T-shirt, swim trunks, Oakley shades, and barefoot if I'm on the beach. Soaking up some sun and enjoying life. That's some good stuff right there.

• Sophisticated with a touch of swag :D

• It would be reserved.

What Girls Said 8

• My style is a mixture of feminine and masculine stuff.

I love wearing boys cargo shorts, converse (the only sneakers I wear) and guy jackets, guy cardigans that are made for girls, and pullovers

I love floral prints, and pastel colors, blouses, shorts that are longer than short shorts but shorter than knee length ones, and flats.

So one day I would be dressing kinda masculine. The next day, feminine. And the day after,a mixture of both. It just depends on how I'm feeling

• mine is jersey gaudy and classic italian chic, depends on my mood

• I like wearing stripes and lace shirts with colored shorts and stud sandals for summer

• Dresses, shorts, skinny jeans and tees. My style can be cute to mature.formal informal ..really depend on my mood

• Tomboyish and hipster I guess.

• i would say, hipster meets california girl

• Casual. T-shirts, jeans, sneakers, and running jacket.

• Very beachy