Style question: Suit with jeans?

What do you girls/guys think about this style?

link

Im thinking of applying this style to my lifestyle.

Great answers!

thanks you all, ill be looking forward to wearing this style when the weather gets fair :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its really hott!

What Girls Said 16

• Some guys can pull it off, some guys can't.

When they do though, it's really hot! (:

I suggest sticking with a black suit and dark-wash jeans, though. If you go with light-wash it'll look too casual/not put together. And I don't think any color but black would really look good like this.

• I love that look on guys, it looks really sexy and I love a guy with a good sense of style.

• It looks like something a frat boy would wear. It might look hot to some people, but it's certainly not to me.

• If you're going to wear a blazer or a sports coat, you need to wear khakis or dress pants with it. A very few select amount of guys can pull off blazers with jeans.

• It depends on the fit and the person I think.

Some guys can pull it off, and some can't.

• They have to be well fitting jeans!

• I knew this guy who would dress like that for parties, I always thought he was the best out of the bunch!

• It's super cute and few guys can dress really well so it would definitely stand out too!

• I like that look, especially with dark wash jeans!

• i like it! ^-^

• If it suits you, it's great!

• i looovvveee this style so much you should defenetly try it it will look fantastic on you !

• Its cute. I think its a bit of best of both worlds, a bit casual and a bit dressy

• I personally think it's a No-No. It looks unprofessional and not that appealing to the eye.

Sorry, if that sounds harsh, but that's my opinion it's okay if you don't agree =).

• Its cool if you like it.

• sometimes it works, sometimes it just looks half-assed

if you're going to do it, go for jeans that fit the style, like dark, well fitting, with a nice pair of leather shoes,

What Guys Said 8

• yes, very good. it's better than what most grown men wear (t-shirt with docker shorts).

but I think you are referring to a sports coat and not a suit jacket, but I could be wrong.

be sure that your jeans are dark colored, as light blue jeans don't go with any kind of jacket.

• It doesn't have to be a suit, per se. A nice, button-up shirt and a sport jacket (with or without elbow pads, depending on taste) with a nice pair of custom jeans and some loafers with gratuitously colored socks is one of my favorite looks.

• It's my standard airport outfit. I like having the breast pockets for passport etc. wear it on Fridays sometimes as well.

• As someone who works in menswear, I approve!

• You have to construct it carefully, or you're practically wearing a mullet.

Use stylish, dark wash jeans (that fit to form, but are not skinny). The suit top should not be too terribly darker than the jeans. The fashion path ahead of you is a long and arduous one, be sure to pick your steps carefully.

• i think it works fine, I hate wearing dress pants

• It can work.

Make sure you wear dark slim jeans that make your butt look great. Trust me, a good looking ass is a good looking guy ;)

• That's fine.