The "tumblr girl" look

So I think I'm getting the 'tumblr girl' look, skinny, thigh gap, and I have an oversized sweater, footballfan993.tumblr .com/post/50476096723/so-i-got-this-sweatshirt-today-and-so-i-tried-it

Also my hip bones are starting to coming in. I really am not sure how I feel about this. oh, and I can also fit into a size 00 jeans. And how will other people take this? I mean I don't really mind the look, but I also don't like it, ya know? It's like something that you can live with, but it's something you can also live without. I just I don't know I think it's a bit weird. lol I mean I honestly think I'm becoming a 'tumblr girl' without even trying lol cause I have the thigh gap, oversized sweater, my hip bones are coming in, I only weigh 100 pounds, and I'm only 5'2" and I wear a size 00-0 jeans (not all the time, just sometimes, I find them comfortable, and I own 2 pairs)

What do you guys think of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) You should do whatever you want with your body, but if you want to look more masculine then you should eat more carbs and build up some muscle or something.

2) If you think that's the "tumblr girl" look, then you are on the wrong side of tumblr. I hate how the media portrays tumblr simply as a site for hipsters and anorexic people to help each other become more hipster-like and anorexic. Tumblr is what you make of it and a lot of people turn it into that but it's frustrating because the vast majority of tumblrites are not that.

What Girls Said 6

• What the hell. You should just be comfy and find yourself beautiful. NEVER try to be the "tumblr girl", the "teen magazine cover girl" the "Victoria's Secret's girl", you're NONE! You're just yourself! So, don't be so proud of having a thigh gap, or fitting a 00 jeans if you have to starve for it. Don't wear an oversized sweater if you don't feel beautiful in it. You don't have to look like the "Tumblr Girl", just look like you really feel inside. You are unique, don't be proud of fitting standards of any kind. Be proud of being beautiful, just the way you are.

• HAHAHAHAHA, LOL, HE IS THE GUY! ONLY NOW I GOT IT! Well, same fits for you, dude. Plus, a further thing. If you want a "feminine" look, I don't think this would really work for you. Your face is quite masculine, so I PERSONALLY think you'd look more attractive if you either work out or put on some weight, because, personally, I think your facial type would look better with wider shoulders.

• I've never heard of a style "tumblr girl". What?! Those people are just attention seekers, trying to turn tumblr into instagram. That's not even real Tumblr. Tumblr is fandoms, sass and people with cool imagination and writing/drawing skills. Just saying...:D

• LOL. When you said tumblr girl look I was waiting for the hipster chick post. But alas, no. :(

I'm not really sure what the question is asking so I'll just leave it at that.. but you're cute c:

• I'm confused...are you. Girl or a guy posting this?

Secondly,wear what you want to wear.

• I'm confused by your question. You seem or appear like you enjoy being this thin... but you sound concerned that it might look bad? I think? I think you should look like whatever you want to look like! I personally think you sound a little to underweight for my personal taste, but if you're happy like that, then that works.

• You should probably eat more carbs and maybe try to build some muscle mass in at least your legs.

What Guys Said 8

• Keep the skinny jeans, but ditch the sweatshirt. Gaining weight can be just as hard as losing it if you've got skinny genes (get it?) Some people can eat as much as they want and still not gain any mass. I get the feeling you're one of those people. If you do seriously want to pack on some muscle, it's going to take a pretty serious regimen of working out and protein shakes.

On the other hand, if you learn how to dress your body type, you'll look good anyways. As for what I think? Well, I would respect a confident, well dressed skinny guy a hell of a lot more than a 260 pound meathead in a tap-out shirt, if that means anything.

• I don't even know what the hell you're talking about, but if you don't like being skinny there is an easy and obvious solution. And if you don't want to be fat, there is an equally obvious solution (but slightly more challenging).

1) Eat

2) Workout

• Bro do you even lift?

• I see what you did here. Brilliant!

• I think you need to do a few squats mate

• Too skinny.

• To the gym with you!

• From a gay/bi perspective, way too thin - def. not my thing

From a straight point of view: Too thin, not even attractive (male or female). Makes me yearn for a curvy girl - at least there is something to hold, grab and put up against the wall without being stabbed by all the wrong bones!