Funny things happenin lately...

hey, has anyone ever seen a ghost? I think I have...

I see someone all in black walking around my house every other day. it scares me... I mean, I can only see him out of the corner of my eye but when I look straight at him, he's gone. does this happen to anyone else? or am I really weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see dead people. Well, awright, their not really dead, because they live next door, and I guess they're not technically people either, because they're too small, and I think they might be made of plastic, but I see em, and I wish they'd go away. Oddly, they get in my house when I'm not home, and eat my shower liners! Never touch the shower curtains, just the liners. Since they appear to made of plastic themselves, I think in devouring my shower liners, they somehow rejuvinate themselves. I have no solution for this problem, so I've resigned myself to just buying shower liners in volume. It's not like they eat expensive stuff like computers, or air conditioning systems, so I figure I'll just live with it. Right? So, no, you're not really weird, a lot of stuff happens. If the guy in black doesn't hit you up for food, or mess with your stuff, just let it be. He probably just likes ya is all.

What Guys Said 2

• You should read the book, House of Leaves.

• You are definitely not weird, some people believe in another world out side of our, i.e Heaven, Hell, After life and such but I believe in this as well and it's really a opinionated decision.

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't see it when you look straight at it then it's probably just something with your eyes. I do believe in ghosts, and I believe I have seen them, but it sounds like what you're seeing is just shadows. I don't think it's a big deal though and you don't need to go to a therapist. Just don't be afraid. And even if it is a ghost don't worry, it's not that big of a deal.

When I was a kid I saw ghosts a lot. When I was about six I started crying, when my mom asked why I told her to make the man go away. She said what man, and I said the one with the hole in his head. He was sitting right next to me. He was really nice, he'd sit and talk to me, I was so scared I couldn't talk back though. I also used to ask her who all the people were that were always in our hallway. People used to walk down the hall and go into our bathroom and when I'd go in there nobody was there. I still remember all of it as if it was yesterday, and I still think it was real, I'm not crazy. When my mom talks about it she still cries because it scares her.

• You see ghosts? Lol! Hon, your mind is playing tricks on you cause there is no such thing and what a horrible way to live if you are seein something that is not there. Maybe you should go to a therapist to find out what is going on with you cause that's scary.