Girls your pick: mustache vs stubble vs clean shave vs goatee?

Do girls like guys to be with mustache should I keep it.

I have tried to sport a mustache and tried shaving it as well. should I keep my mustache?

do I look like a baby faced, with a clean shave?

I can grow a bit on my chin and lip.

Girls please suggest me a make-over.Please suggest if I should shave my mustache and french beard or keep it .

I have grown a goatee now, shall I keep it? or shall I go for mustache alone.

I will upload more of my pic's...most important question is how often do you like guys to shave, as I shave once in 2 weeks..

now based on yur feedback ll ve A make-over, to make me look better

elaborate your answers

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Goatee looks really good on you :) stubble was nice too but didn't like you with just the mustache...When you're shaved you look young and cute as well but I'd pick the goatee or stubble (like the goatee the most)

• Thankz a loads for your suggestion... I m current clean shaven :)

• Your brows are normal and, yeah, choice is really yours both look nice, I just personally prefer the goatee not only cause I like some guys with goatee but cause it suites you!

• ok.. why was ambiguous was you said "everything" so I thought you were asking me complete shave...

i have a baby face..so mustache looks artificial.!

What Girls Said 10

• Clean shaven, or beard I don't like anything inbetween, it's all or nothing lol

• It depends on the guy and they way their face looks with it, but if I had to choose one I would choose clean shaven.

• I think the goatee suits you best :) That, and clean shaven everywhere else.

• u ask me to shave all my face, leaving goatee alone.. correct?

i m currently clean shaven.. ll grow a goatee soon. .as you asked.. but lemme tell you its very difficult to maintain a goatee, you need to shave the rest of yur face (except goatee) for at least twice a week,... else goatee looks awful!

• if goatee den shaving the sides once in 3 days okay? or more than that? because if its clean shave then I do once a week...how often should I shave, to look good?

is my brows okay? or needs trim?

• They look fine and yes that sounds okay.

• hate the goatee, guys look like pervs in them

• Clean shave or goatee :)

• Clean shave

• Stubble or clean shaven.

• Being clean shaven might make a guy look younger, so depending on what you're going for... Personally, I find stubble sexy.

• Clean shaven! Or stubble so long as its not prickly, in which case there's the chance your girl will get snogrash, which is unpleasant and irritating.

• When it comes to guys, I prefer stubble or a beard.

What Guys Said 0