Do girlie girls like manly men?

I'm a manly man. I'm "tall, dark and handsome" but I also look and act older than I really am. I think I stick out from my social group, my friends still look and act like they are 23 (we are in our late twenties), I feel like I come across as 30-35.

The thing is, I like girlie girls. But most of them seem to date these baby faced metrosexual looking "boys". I'm a bit balding (though I keep it neatly trimmed so it doesn't look too bad), which adds to the older look. I'm not pursuing young girls by the way, just appropriately aged women that are girly.

Do you think girlie girls like guys like me or do they really go for the more boyish type is general?

Please don't come up with examples of celebrities, I'm talking real life.

So a lot of you say you are a girlie girl and like manly men, but do you think you are one of many or that most other girlie girls are into boyish guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for other girls, but I do. I'm a 24 yr. old girlie girl (assuming I fit your definition) and my boyfriend is a 31 yr. old "manly man." He has a beard, wears shorts and t-shirts (nothing metro) and definitely acts like a man. I've always been attracted to guys that are a bit older than me, mostly because I found guys my age to act and dress immature and boyish.

• It's daddy issues

• haha oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a clinical psychologist. Thanks for the therapy lesson even though you know nothing about me.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm girlie and I am usually attracted to the boyish look (= no beard, no chest hair, but athletic) but recently found a manly man (beard, chest hair) incredibly attractive. I guess what made me like him is the fact that he smiled and laughed a lot (isn't that a boyish trait?), and manly men tend to usually look sulky or brooding, which can be sexy too, but doesn't make me like them.

• Of course they do, well for my case I go for your type. It's the biggest turn on to have a manly man by your side. Oh and I'm girly.

• yeah

I'm the girliest girl you will ever meet lol and I love manly men. I don't like little baby faced boys.

• Im not the complete girlie girl but, some not all like the manly type, I know I do!

• Th answer is yes.Everyone has different preferences.

• i am a girlie girl and I love manly men I love older men! I hate baby face.

• I'm girlie and I love guys who act manly but look good. Guys that keep up with their look attract me the most,I guess you could say I like pretty boys

• No I see girlie girls that go with boyish type of guys. Me, I'm not a girlie girl. I'm not high maintenance like other girls. I'm more tomboyish and a little girlie in between. I love manly man! Boyish type guys just seem too immature for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course, they do.