Why do boys only like thin girls?

Do boys look beyond looks?

Are shy girls more of a turn-on or turn-off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does every girl on here think you have to be thin to be attractive to guys? You don't. Some guys like girls with curves (not fat, I mean with a shape). But a curvy girl who is self conscious and thinks she's fat and doesn't wear cute/flattering clothes and acts awkward isn't going to pull many guys. Just dress for your body type and strut your stuff. You don't have to be a size 0, most people could never be that size anyway.

It's not like you're either thin or you're fat, there are body shapes in between.

What Guys Said 4

• Boys are a lot more similar to girls than you would think. Just as I'm sure you have friends that will only talk to guys that look a certain way, boys are the same. I have friends that will only date girls that are really skinny or that have more curves. I myself like a curvy girl as opposed to someone who has a very petite figure. Each guy has a different preference. Guys do go beyond looks but keep in mind, on some level attraction does play a role in the relationship and he will have to be moderately attracted initially to get to know you further. With that said, personality can absolutely increase attraction.

Shy girls - TURN ON!...Use your strengths, if your shy be shy. Just make sure that if your interested, he knows it on some level. Guys are not the most observant creatures on the planet, so sometimes spelling out your interest or making it completely clear helps.

• I think you are not making sense. The places I am at, men seem to like girls with big breasts and big bums...

I have no idea how you can question shyness as being a turn-on. I don't even understand how someone can be turned on by shyness unless they're paedophiles...

• I mostly look at a girls face and then her body

I always look for personality because its just not good to base your love on looks, if her looks are good but her personality is bad then forget her

Im a bit shy so I wouldn't like a shy girl, because then who would talk

• The same reason why most girls don't like overweight guys. We've just grown to find it unattractive. Guys can look behind looks, but it depends on the guy and how far you're talking about.

What Girls Said 2

• my friend who is not thin and I'm thin, I find she's been hit on more by a lot of guys because she's more outgoing. I'm more quiet and I like to observe. I don't talk as much so I think that not all guys are shallow

• i think most prefer curvy, to be honest.