Is she trying to get my attention?

Ok so this girl I've probably said a total of 3 words to yesterday(and I'm pretty sure we don't even know each others name) sat in front of me today in class. She was messing with her hair a lot not really playing with it but grabbing it into a ponytail and like trying to tie it up but she always let it fall down and while she was doing this it looked like she was looking at me and she did this multiple times throughout the class. Was she trying to get me notice her or was she just bored? I don't think that I gave her any signs that I was interested in her although she is very pretty, and I was checking her out a little. But I don't think she saw me checking her out.

Ok I appreciate all the advice but I've got everything under control now besides two days have already passed and I'm doing fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• she is very interested in you so she is doing anythingto get your attention it seems like she wants you to make the first move though

• Oh really, I had no idea I may have messed up then, any advice?

• true well you seem like a good guy bold might not be for you just try to start a simple convo but don't start out with something korney like nice weather right? etc lol

• Ha ya I think I know what I'm going to say thanks I really appreciate it.

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes guys just make me want to face palm, if she's not acting like a normal girl 1) maybe she really is crazy or 2) she's trying to get you to notice her by moving around and changing things up to see if you're paying attention. In this case, she wants you to notice her.

• Just wanted to let you know... I agree with 911213 100%

• All girls play with there hair. It could be a sign of many different things... Boredom, flirting, attention seeking... Don't look into it too much. If she was sitting in front of you, how could she be looking at you? Was she turning around to look?

• Ya she was. And it was rather frequent.

• I think she was just bored and she's looking at you because she felt your looking at her too. Just man up and introduce yourself. Befriend her first then ask her out :).

• Ha I wasn't looking at her till she started looking at me but anyways I did get to talk to her today.

What Guys Said 1

• She gave you the signs man. If she had been doing all of that w/o looking at you than yeah she was bored. However she is a woman she saw you were checking her out otherwise she would have stopped doing the hair thing the instant she realized you were a dud.

Introduce yourself or even if she does it again you can just say "OK I'll tell you my name just for doing that" and go from there. Plus you'll show her you can make a joke out of it. Go for it and good luck!