Is this girl interested in me?

I was at a public library studying for exams and a few tables down there was a really cute girl which I have never seen before, anyways we kept on glancing at each other, she kept on looking at me but they were short sharp looks she was sitting on the table right in front of me she also kinda stoped studying a bit she went on her phone and looked at the window a lot when I started sitting near her, I'm not sure if this is just co-incidence Because she is just looking around and looking at me just Because I'm there, or Because she is interested I hardly know her guys, SO GIRLS IS SHE INTERESTED IN ME AND CAN you GIVE ME SOMETHINGS THAT GIRLS DO WHEN THEY SEE A GUY IN A LIBRARY THAT THEY LIKE BUT HARDLY KNOW:) PLEASE HELP ME OUT, I WOULD MUCH APPRICATE IT, I'm REALLY CONFUSED

Most Helpful Girl

• She thought you were cute. But that's not enough to tell you if she's interested or not. You have to say "Hi", if she's polite and keeps studying, then she's not available. But if she looks at you and waits for the conversation to keep going, then she is available.

• yeaaah ill make a move next time I'm just not sure she was interested in me, because she was looking around and made started looking at me that could just be co-incidence because I was a guy

• One glance is because you walk into the room. Two glances is because something about you caught her attention. three glances is because she liked whatever caught her attention about you.

• okkaaay thanks a lot :))

What Girls Said 12

• She's obviously interested, multiple looks towards you should be enough to confirm your suspicions. You should have smiled, @RositaV took the words right out of my mouth. I can honestly say that there was the most sound advice I've seen all day

• Thanks but I was just not sure maybe she was just looking around and happend to look at me

• Definitely cute... Or severely ugly lol

Should have asked for her number! Hope you'll see her again, best of luck on future flirt endeavors!

• thankyou and you too :))

• when you glanced at each other did you lock eyes? if she looks at you constantly there is a chance she is interested, but girls won't really come up to guys that easily.

if you see her again stare for a bit to let her know that you might be interested, then smile and if you are really bold try this: grab your stuff and go to her, tell her you need to for something in another place but would prefer to not carry your stuff. ask her if she can keep an eye on them. go hide so that you can see that she doesn't do anything with the stuff. then go and tell her thanks. and start a conversation with her, ask her if you can sit with her.

or tell her that you are studying for something but a friend needs your help. and that you don't want to help your friend because he-she just waist you time. ask her if she can cover for you and let you sit with her to pretend you are busy in case your friend comes to the library.

• year we did for like a second and then we both looked away at the same time, when I came into the library she looked at me like 3 times, when I was walking in, when I put my books down and when sat down we locked eyes, did she only look at me 3 times because I was new into the room or if she thought I was cute?

• good luck

• You are interested. Is that not enough to make a move? But this question could be pointless if you've never seen her before; you may not see her again. He who hesitates masturbates. So what if she rejects you. You and she will have forgotten all about it in a few days.

• Dude when you catch a girl looking at you that means she's interested otherwise she won't look at all. Why do guys be like this? Just man up and introduce yourself. Now if you got rejected then it's her loss and move forward, to much thinking won't get you anywhere :).

• If she looks once, she's only looking at everyone. If she looks twice, you caught her attention for some reason(positive or negative). If she looks trice, she most probably likes you.

• If you guys have glanced at each other that many times that means you need to talk to her. I know if I looked at a guy that much I'm clearly interested. She might be just hoping that you come and say something and if you don't she might think that you aren't that interested. So just go talk to her if you don't you might end up wishing you would have.. GOOD LUCK

• thanks heaps, I will try if I ever see her again :)

• If a person is new you wouldn't look at them that many times right?...it would most likely be because your cute! Your so welcome

• Thanks alot, I will talk to her, your a legend :)

• She's interested. Find a way to strike up a conversation with her next time you see her. Girls normally feel like it's the guys job to initiate these kinda things. (We are more insecure) Good luck!

• thanks a lot I am a pre shy guy but ill try, when I came into the library she looked at me like 3 times, when I was walking in, when I put my books down and when sat down we locked eyes, did she only look at me 3 times because I was new into the room or if she thought I was cute?

• I'd say give it a shot and start talking to her =) If a guy caught my eye in the library, I would probably be doing the same and glance at him a often... And I agree with RositaV as well.

• yeaaah, if I ever see her again ill walk up to her :) thanks

• Libraries are the best place to meet hotties! She very likely is into to you! Just be real with her. Don't be creepy. I get asked out every time I am at the library. books are hot ;)

• hahaha :) thanks a lot I am a pre shy guy but ill try, when I came into the library she looked at me like 3 times, when I was walking in, when I put my books down and when sat down we locked eyes, did she only look at me 3 times because I was new into the room or if she thought I was cute?

• Most likely is but you should work up the courage to talk to her first :)

• Its possible that she could think you are very cute! If she seems like she could be shy, then this would be in the right area of what she should be doing if she's interested in you. I know that me and most of my friends will glance at the guys we like A LOT. This is to see if he's looking back. If you caught her looking at you, check to see if she was blushing. Did she smile at you? If so try to see if it was a sweet smile or if it was a "that was an awkward eye contact moment" smile. If she didn't smile, its no big deal, she could just be embarassed. Either way it sounds like she thinks you're cute ... or you had something on your face the whole time... ha ha just kidding! Good luck!

• Thanks just wondering, how come she thinks I'm very cute, what would a girl do in that situation if she thought I was hot

• She is more interested in studying for her exams.

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe if you kept things simple and didn't over complicate things life would be a little easier for you. She starred at you...big whoop...it might have indeed been a sign of interest, or she might have been thinking "why's he starring at me...? weirdo..."

Point being, no one can answer your question but her. Next time you see her, don't p**** out and go talk to her and ask her out. It's the only way you'll actually know if she's interested in you.

• Bit harsh but alrighty

• It only sounded harsh, but this is reality. How can anybody ( other than her ) really tell you what she thinks? You'd only be getting guesses, and that doesn't add anything to your life except more thoughts. Action produces results, so take action and go talk to her!

• yeah fair enough

• in my experience sharing eye contact and letting it last means she will be interested once she is comfortable with you. But a tip: when you look up and notice she's looking, don't look away keep looking! just don't come off as creepy, smile or something. eventually if this was the situation in a library with a girl you don't know if you'll ever see again, you have to approach her or nothing will happen.

• cheers man :) I will

• walk up to him and try to talk to him, and see if he's interested

• and nah answerer, she was actually the cutest girl I've ever seen hahahahh but I will do it to some ugly slut

• I know I'm a guy but here's how I'd look at it.. You talk to her. Don't come on too strong. If she doesn't wanna talk to you then so be it. But if she does then you have a chance.
    I always think, if I don't say something then I have a 0% chance. If I do say something, I have some. Live with no regrets.
    Good luck

• Yes, she is.

• You've been helped out - you've asked this very same question before