Guys Only Poll: What is the dumbest fashion trend for men?

First of all, calm down, I'll make one for women.

I picked out what I thought would be the dumbest things people have ever done in style. If you know something else, post it.

• Skinny Jeans for Men
  • Uggs for Men
  • Deep V-neck
  • Crocs
  • Frosted Tips
I don't understand all the hate for skinny jeans. Lots of young, maybe straight men wear them nowadays >_>
**UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE**

I'm gonna buy crocs and wear them with skinny jean capris just for fun now

Most Helpful Girl

• O.O

How in the world can people vote for skinny jeans for men when UGGS and Crocs are in the list?

Just how...

I don't understand.

Need I remind you people:

UGGs: link link link link

Crocs: link link link

They look like hockey masks for your feet.

Against this? O.O

link

HOW?!?!

Someone, please explain to me.

• American men really hate looking feminine over anything else.

Europeans wouldn't understand over fear over gay accusations

• American men seem to think skinny jeans make them look 'gay'. Not only is it homophobic, but it is wrong.

• "Not only is it homophobic, but it is wrong."

You can't tell people how to think. This country practices tolerance so you don't have to like something, but you should respect other people at the least.

Americans believe in freedom of speech so anyone can do whatever they want as long as they don't impede on others, as far as I'm concerned.

What Girls Said 15

• A tie between all of them, plus wearing saggy pants.

But I think the worst thing a guy can do is to wear skinny jeans that are somehow also saggy. It looks like they couldn't get them on all the way so they just gave up and left the house like that anyway.

• so what's worst for you pants too big or pants too small?

• Too big for sure. Some skinny jeans can look okay, but saggy pants are always awful. The worst will always be both simultaneously.

• Whatever happened to men being men? Leave the concern for fashion and style to the socially-obsessed women. They have enough competitors, they don't need a whole extra fraction of another gender to worry about.

If I had to choose, it's skinny jeans. Men SHOULD NOTTTTT wear skinny jeans. I don't wanna see their junk (or the lack thereof ;P) all the time. Also, it makes them look feminine. Men don't look good when they look feminine. If I wanted to date a feminine person, I'd be lesbian.

F*** men and women, I'm going asexual.

• It was a huge toss up between crocs and uggs. I had to go with Uggs for men though. Have you seen those things? Hideous. LOL

• Uggs are for girls..that is all I have to say about that

Skinny jeans on men are attractive if worn correctly :)

Deep V-neck is attractive also :)

Crocs are fine by me lol I <3 my crocs (hot pink;)

Frosted tips...ehhhhh I can deal

• I don't mind v-necks at all as long as the guy is hot, but everything else... crocs are pretty bad, but I guess uggs does trump it all

• how can skinny jeans be on there, skinny jeans are awesome.

• ew. I hate crocs the most out of all these options. But I find it so odd when guys wear uggs its like wtf?

• Skinny jeans...they look horrible on every guy I have ever seen wear them...

• Aren't your balls kind of, "drawing their last breath" in skinny jeans? =/

• biggest problem is when I bend down, there is a chance of it ripping at the crotch so I don't wear them and it does hurt my groin

• Voted d damn those things are ugly and should not be seen and skinny jeans are sexy

• Skinny Jeans for Men

• sagging pants (wearing your pants around your knees and showing off your undies)...you look like a freakin retard!!

• Sorry but I hate skinny jeans on guys with a passion, it's like dude let your stuff breath!

• Some other dude told me I'm just jealous of guys who wear skinny jeans and they apparently bang lots of chicks.

• Yeah I'm lying because I'm so desperate for people on GAG to agree with my opinion.

• No one cares. Just don't blatantly lie.

• Skinny jeans

• Uggs for men.

• i just tell people they're moccasins when I wear them in the winter :)

What Guys Said 20

• I don't go for the unisex look. I haven't got anything against skinny jeans, but they are a little uncomfortable for most kinds of activity. And they were a girls' fashion trend first, so they give a unisex, metrosexual kind of look. Fine for movie stars, but the rest of us..

• that's so sexist of you.

Someone needs to send over a feminist to teach you about gender equality /sarc

• dI don't mind gender equality, but unisex in clothing? Even Hilary, your role model, doesn't do that.

• Definitely skinny jeans --ESPECIALLY the colored ones!

Puts a whole new take on the phrase "getting into her pants"

• I don't really care...I think people should be allowed to wear whatever they want (within reason) without getting hated on.

And I'm sure guys aren't gonna like this, but every guy I know that wears skinny jeans either has a girlfriend or hooks up with lots of girls at parties (or both in one case). So jealousy may be a factor in the hate since most girls (not all) tend to like them...notice how no girl has chosen skinny jeans as a poll option yet.

• do you know any guys who wears crocs and picks up the ladies on the beach?

girls care more about shoes than pants or shirts I notice

• I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard since not many guys hit on girls at the beach, but we all just go barefoot.

• skinny jeans are awful. Most girls don't care about them because "AMGGGG WE CAN SHARE PANTSSS I LOVE YOU 5EVER ,3,3,3,3,3"

either that or they're bisexual and want the best of both worlds.

• How in the hell did you forget dudes saggin their pants down to their knees. Skinny jeans and Uggs for men take the cake for me.

• Of these? Skinny jeans.

Of things not on here? Low-crotch pants (a la Justin Bieber) and please, please, please, please, PLEASE pull...your...pants...up!

• It's not on here but the worst is meggings (men's leggings) that has caught on with some celebrities and leaked somewhat into the general male population. Leggings can be sexy on girls but not on guys in any way, shape or form.

• skinny jeans.

• skinny jeans, Crocs and Uggs all look dumb but skinny jeans are also uncomfortable so they are the worst.

• I don't really follow anything in the fashion world, but I never liked the looks of crocs, so I'll go with that.

• I went for crocs because it looks like you are wearing plastic swiss cheese on your feet. :p

• i'm straight, and I wear girl jeans, size 0 and 00 because I'm thin and short, only 100 lbs and 5'2" I've got 2 pairs, and I like them because they fit me better than my "guy" jeans.

• i used to wear my gf's size 0 jeans when I was 14. I'm a grown man now.

I agree though about guy jeans. I'm very fit so my waist size is a 28-30 and I have to wear a belt on the smallest setting just to keep my pants up

• Skinny jeans. Only the twig guys pull them off, then you wonder about their diet. :3

• Uggs for men? I wouldn't glass a guy as a real man if he wore uggs... They are all pretty stupid though, even though I don't think I've seen anyone with frosted tips since the 90s

• Skinny jeans can be justified if the guy likes guys. Uggs can never be justified, ever!

• try living in Maine. Uggs are better than my work boot Timberlands if the snow is powdery fresh

• Skinny jeans by far. And straight men don't wear Ugs that's pretty self explanatory.

• Skinny Jeans, for the less endowed members of the gender.

• I hate hats that are extremely curved down. I also hate the fact that brand new one's already come that way. At least leave us with a choice.

• Nerd glasses..

Then again I hate those in general.

• Everything except for Crocs are f***ing stupid for guys to use in fashion!

• Sagging pants