I know that I should know the answer to this but....

Why does he keep humping me? We have messed around but he keeps wanting to poke me and hump me (with my clothes on or with his skin against my underwear). The last time I saw him he tried to do it on the sligh, at first he denied doing it, but then continued a few more times. We have always had fun together, but nothing like this. Believe me I don't want him to stop, how should I take it? Just having fun or something more?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's seeing how far he can push the line. He wants to see where you will stop him, and how far he can really go and get away with. He figures he can keep slowly moving and pushing the line until he can get some.

What Guys Said 1

• Now that is funny stuff. Hey, whatever turns someone on, right. If it doesn't bother you, don't worry about it.

What Girls Said 2

• I may be going out on a limb here, but it sounds like he's hoping he'll get lucky. If you don't want him to stop then don't stop him.

He's probably just having fun wanting to see how far he can get, but it's also possible he's interested in you. If you can keep him from humping you long enough you should ask him what his intentions are. If his agenda falls in line with yours then go from there.

• Seems like that is all he wants, it never goes further. 1 time he wanted hj, but it never came 2 b because we ended up getting into a fight. The last time he tried on the sligh. Don't want him to play me. Want to protect myself. A lot to give up. Unsure

• You should protect yourself and exercise a little self respect. Don't lead him on- which you do by allowing him to mess around with you. If you're not ok with it- say so. The only thing you have to lose is a creep who likes groping you and nothing else?!

• He is known as a dry humper and I dated one in high school. It is sort of a foreplay to him. Kinda like a tease.