Rate how creepy this is and should I do it or not?

This semester I noticed some girl in my humanities class. She would constantly stare at me(breaking her neck) and primp. I was seeing someone nearly the whole semester so even though I thought she was cute I made no effort to pursue it or even talk to her due to not wanting to screw that up. The one time I did speak to her briefly she seemed incredibly self-conscious but still gave a huge smile. She also started to give me very forlorn looks whenever she wasn't nervous.

We had a final presentation at our last class meeting before the final exam. I walked up to the front to give my presentation and looked at the class and smiled as I began the presentation. I caught her eye and she went red as a bell pepper and looked down. The final exam was done by last name so I did not see her and I was officially single about a week later.

I would rather not hit her up on FB for the time being to avoid drama with my ex. The course has an email list. Should I hit her up?

How high would my contacting her rate on the creep-o-meter.
Thanks for all the awesome answers. Sending out the email later. Will update so check back.

Most Helpful Girl

• You definitely have nothing tolose. cutestory, she seems very shywhen itcomes to yiu if shelikes, shell defi not find it creepy, so go for it

• I don't usually go for shy types. Would being too forward freak her out? Assuming she does like me.

• take it slow with her. the last thing you want to do is make her nervous. if she feels she made a fool out of herself when speaking to ou, you must nderstand is all nerves. soif shesay anything retartedor seem rude is just her being shy anddoesn't know how to open up. she say something dumb , you continuethe convo like normal. shespeed walk, you act funny by saying they shuldgiveher a ticket for walking too fast ahaha something likethat. people arentshy once they get toknoe uou in a deeper level

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think it would be "creepy" to email her, especially if the whole class had each other'a emails. It's not like you cyber-stalked her to figure it out. However, if your relationship with your ex is really over, there shouldn't be any drama. Over is over. If you're not ready for your ex to know you're dating again, maybe you shouldn't be dating.

• Thanks. It was a bad situation and I don't wanna look like a bad guy should this materialize into anything.

• Go for it, I don't think it's creepy at all (:

If she's shy that might actually be a good thing for you because she knows she's never going to make the move so she'll be extra grateful that you took the first step ^_^

• I don't think it would be creepy! You had a class with her, so she should remember you. I would email her & just in case mention who you are again! "I'm _____…we were in humanities together!"

Thanks for answering my football question! :)

• If she acted that way as to stare too much then why would you worry about you being creepy hahah

It wouldn't be weird if you hit her up by e-mail. Do it! I would think you are going to make her day.

I would rate it a 2 out of 10? Haha

• She is obviously shy don't wanna give her a heart attack.

• even if she's shy she would want you to take the lead, by e-mail she would have the chance to asnwer in her own time taking pressure of off her.

• Hit her up

• Go for it you have nothing to loose worst thing that can happen is her not emailing you back

• Wait...are you asking if she's being creepy or if you would be by contacting her?

• @update: I don't think it would be creepy at all. She's obviously interested

What Guys Said 5

• Not at all creepy.

“I knew that in the silence that followed, that anything could happen here. It might be too late again. I might have missed my chance. But I would at least know I tried, that I took my heart and extended my hand, whatever the outcome.” Sarah Dessen

• it's kind of weird, but you could ask a general question or something about the course, and put a picture of your face so she can see it, and see if she answers or whatever I don't really know, I don't now anything about girls. but to contact her and say something like so you were in that class...could be very weird

• You're officially done with your past relationship, so it's all good. Go for it.

• YEs you definitely should hit her up! She likes you and is very shy, so be the leader and go talk to her! :)

• Sounds good to me. Don't delay though. Sieze it while the tide is high. The longer you draw it out the creepier it would get.