How can he like me like that?

I like a guy a lot. he is 2 years younger though.. we are over 18. when I met him, I found him really nice and sweet, he is good looking and popular Because of it.. I am just cute, not 'hot'. he said that I am a really nice girl and respectful (ie.not a slut). but I think he is into girls who show off their cleavage etc. Because on Facebook he likes girls pictures. he is single. we chat sometimes and get along, but we aren't close. my question is how do I get him to like me the way I like him? without looking like a slut:/ what things should I say when talking to him to get him interested in me? please help! thank u

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't ever MAKE someone else do anything they don't want to do. You can't make a guy like someone, either he does or he doesn't.

I don't know how he is when you chat, but many guys talk to girls to show their interest, but don't go any further unless she does things to show HER interest. Examples: smiling at him without turning way, crossing the room to talk to him, breaking the touch barrier by touching his hand or arm, giving him hugs, etc. Many guys, especially younger guys, need that in order to risk asking a girl out (and risking rejection).

Now some warnings:

- Good-looking, popular guys tend to have lots of options with girls, and guys, especially in your age group, are often looking for sex instead of for relationships, so they tend to go for girls who are either hot or who will give them sex (or both). Such guys *usually* don't have patience for "nice girls." Exceptions exist, of course, but you need to be realistic.

- He's younger than you, and in general, even if he was the same age, guys in your age group tend to be 2-3 years LESS mature than girls. That can lead to a number of problems, which is why girls almost always date OLDER guys.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't try with this guy, or that there's no hope, because I don't know him. I'm just saying that you need to be realistic about the situation, and don't take it too personally if it doesn't work out. Average guys rarely get dates with supermodels either. You can't date too far out of your league unless you can make up for that in some way. For a guy, that often means having money or fame, and for a girl, that often means giving sex.

• your last sentence: For a guy, that often means having money, and for a girl, that often means giving sex" conclusion Prostitution is the perfect relationship.

• While some girls ARE material, for most, money is just a way a guy can provide security for the girl, and it's security that most women are after.

What Guys Said 5

• You can't make him interested. He is or he isn't. Don't dress like a slut to get him to notice you though. There's enough slutty girls that aren't worth dating.

• If the guy doesn't like you for who you are forget him. You can't be someone your not. Be true to yourself. Be proud of who you are. Sluts are a dime and dozen

• Dress like a slut, that's no big deal.

• You need to spend a lot of time with him.

• Just talk to him chances are he will like you back

What Girls Said 1

• Just because he likes picture of cleavage, it doesn't mean that's what he likes in a relationship. He won't get the hint that you like him over phone or fb. You have to get him in person. Ask him to come and hang out with you, doing whatever. That will be the first hint for him. Once you have him with you, look at him in the eyes when you are listening him talk. Play with your hair, and when he says something funny, laugh and touch him on his arm... Very quickly and gently. Touch initiates intimacy