What is a guy thinking when he looks at a girls ass?

So my crush saw me for the first time looking good lol. I was in smart clothes, wearing tight trousers and he was looking at me while talking to me, admiringly almost. He was showing off himself by flexing his muscles and I was poking them lol and then he grabbed my arm telling me to tense to 'compare'

He was looking at my bum and then looked at me as I was leaving and I was saying goodbye and made this obvious. And he was smiling too.

I really fancy this guy but I don't know if he is just being flirtatious with me or actually likes me? What do I do next?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people (women too) will associate any rounded forms/figures with feminity : the well known maluma-takete effect (also named Bouba-kiki effect): link link . It's obvious he likes feminine features. Yours, in this case.

Showing off his muscles would be flirtatious , IMHO.

Adding both my conclusion is that he sees you as nice and sexy.

What Guys Said 4

• He's thinking . . . daaa-um! Do whatever it takes to let him know you're interested.

• "I could really go for some McDonald's right about now."

• He is imagining what your ass looks loosing undies/naked...pretty much he he's attracted to you.

• "Wow, that's a hot ass."

What Girls Said 0