Girls: Do you ever look to see how skinny a guy's legs are when he's wearing shorts?

The hot weather has finally hit my city so it's time for me to wear shorts. I absolutely love wearing shorts. However, I have always been self-concious of how skinny my legs are. Is it unattractive if a guy has chicken legs and he's wearing shorts?

Most Helpful Girl

• no, but hairy legs that are pasty white are the worst.

• haha my friend was worried about this Lol

Good thing I did tell him to go get it waxed if he's that worried.

• did he do it? awesome, I like when guys wax their legs

What Girls Said 8

• i never usually look for how skinny they are, but how much muscle they have lol. but if theyr chicken legs it ain't the end of the world, at least theyr not tree trunks. if you wanna do sumthin bout it you can do some calf workouts

• Yep I do check out, but I don't think it's unattractive

• yeah, hahha also how pale they are

• i don't care at all

• No not really

• Yes if he is wearing huge shorts that are clearly to big for him, but some guys wear things that flatter their chicken legs and its hot. Chicken legs aren't that bad though. I would rather look at chicken legs than fat legs.

• You're too self conscious.No one is focusing on that but you most likely.

• I don't think it really matters if someone has chicken legs. A few guys that I know have skinny legs but yet girls adore because of their personalities. Sure, looks are things that we see first but we are attracted to personality overall.

The only unattractive thing is if girls see the guys bone. That really shouldn't happen if you're exercise and eat well. Trust me, you look great. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, they don't.

• Girls don't check out a guys legs