I need to know if that is a huge turn off for a guy.

ok so I hate my stomach, anyone have tips? and also my chest is small (if you no what I mean) and I need to know if that is a huge turn off for a guy. PLEASE HELP this bothers me sooo uch

Most Helpful Guy

• For the right guy it will not matter what you look like. Looks to not detemine your fate as a friend or a lover your personality does that for you. If a guy won't date you because you have small boobs he doesn't deserve you! If a guy dumps you because you have some tummy fat he to doesn't deserve you. Its easy to look in the mirror point out our own flaws and think to ourselves no wonder why I'am alone. But the cold hard truth is we are alone because we judged ourselves to harshly. Become beautiful on the inside love yourself for everything you are not what you wan't to be and you will posses a glow any man will find attractive despite any flaws you think you have.

What Guys Said 4

• I too hate my stomach, but quite probably for a different reason than yours. To my shock and horror, I recently discovered a tiny Hindu man living there, and he refuses to leave. I've tried feeding him nothing but burnt toast, but he seems to like it. As with most tiny Hindu men, he is very, very fast, and on the rare occasions he has wondered out from within me, I've been unable to keep him from sneaking back in. Why do you hate your stomach?

• It's not a turn off if you got a bit of belly fat, and a common trend I'm noticing because of this site is that the majority of guys really don't care about bust size. Big, Small, it's all good.

• Thank you all soo much, now just try explaining that to guys at my skool, but I guess you guys are rit, they must all b pervs

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• To improve your stomach, you will have to do situps and reverse leg lifts, to go along with cardio. The situps and leg lifts will make your ab muscles work and develop, however, if you do not do cardio your ab muscles will be hidden behind the layer of fat.

No, breast size is not a turnoff for guys. If it bothers you, you should probably wear those bras that lift your breasts. Personally, I like to concentrate on a girl's face and her personality more than her body.

• Actually man, sit-ups only focus on your sides. A combination of both crunches AND sit-ups would help benefit her more, but I know what you mean.

• Do sit-ups to improve your stomach and don't worry about your boob size. Guys who care about boobs are sexual perverts. Show off your good assets, hair, eyes, ass, legs, and clothing style. Boobs are basically just fat and memory glands, and that's why bigger woman have bigger breasts. And I don't think you want to gain weight for bigger boobs.

• Also remember you don't stop growing till your 18-20.

• Wow thanks, that's really nice, too bad people like you don't go to my skool lolz

What Girls Said 3

• i do crunches and squats and push ups ( I hate push ups!)

for the upper area, try working on building strength for your pectoral muscles. and eating the right foods. I heard soy milk is good, but I don't know if it's true. I drink it like everyday, and no, I'm not small lol. but definitely still work the upper area too. you could try asking a gym instructor too if you go to the gym lots.

• love yourself and guys will love you. I weight 58% more than my boyfriend does (yes, I'm a math nerd-deal with it) but he loves ALL of me.

For most anyone a little chub is better than a stick figure, don't want to start a fire, now do we?

• If you wanna take some off your tummy start exercising a little every day. (For like 30 minutes) and as for your breasts... those will grow on their own. I do NOT suggest surgery, guys don't like fake boobs.