What do ya'll do when people block you to make it look like they won?

on this site that sh*t really pisses me off, they post some sh*t and then cry like a bitch and hide lol I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem I especially used to have when I'd post something on this site about religion or philosophy

• Ive never had that happen to me
  • I get so pissed off when that happens
  • I don't really care when it happens it's just GAG
ok the kid is beefychicken he just blocked me and is now talking sh*t on his update so I just wanted to let people know... I'm so pissed because there's nothing I can f***ing do! GRAH!

Most Helpful Girl

• There will always be people like that... no matter where you spend your time, haha!

I always laugh when I see a comment like, "BLOCKED!" It's the internet equivalent to someone saying, "Talk to the hand," in real life, putting tthey're hand in your face. Haha!

Try not to let things like that get to you. It'll just ruin your GAG time, and this site is really supposed to be enjoyable.

If you ever have issues, please feel free to message me (anyone can, you don't have to friend me) and I'll help if I can :-)

And yes, this has happened to me before as well, haha!

What Girls Said 9

• Nothing. People can block me all they want, I won't lose any sleep over it. Lol people who do that are just pathetic human beings hiding behind a computer screen. Guess how many f**cks I give? Yep that's right, zero:)

• lol I get so pissed because they talk sh*t and then I can't say sh*t back so anybody reading it is like oh sh*t that kid just shut up ladsin, but in reality theyre just p****s! GRAH!

• Haha yeah it can be irritating but I don't let other people get to me like that. Just gotta dhake it off and say f*** em:)

• f*** em all

• Does one gotta receive notification if they're blocked? If that's so, I haven't experienced this but if it isn't than I'm guessing a lotta people did in fact blocked me. You shouldn't really give a f*** cause if someone blocks you they're not worth your attention!

When I care, I just stop care and be awesome instead. True story. (a bit adjusted Stinson reference)

• lol no, you don't get notified, until you try and post, then it says you can't post because this user has blocked u

• Oh, OK, cool, so then I still don't know but I'm guessing I'm blocked by number of people.

• I would look at what is behind that need to be right. Does it matter if they don't agree? I'm coming from a holistic psych perspective by the way. If you come from a place where you are willing to listen and maybe even change your views then they might be too. If you come on really strong then others tend to shut down and not hear a word you say, not that you need to change what you do. Just some food for thought. (I'm not saying people aren't annoying about it either)

• lol that would be something, but I'm talking about the people that your having intelligent argument with who when they start losing get in some last comment then block you so you can't respond. (this doesn't apply to that f***** beefychicken he started talking sh*t to me so when I started making him look like a f***ing idiot he got in a last comment and blocked me, then posted an update so I could see it)

• That statement about drug addiction? I said it was mental AND physical. When your body craves a substance, your mind in turn makes wacky decisions (due to the chemicals flying around) that in turn can be like mental illness. One reason why I block people is because they love twisting my words to make me look crazy, because they don't have sufficient evidence to provide such a case.

I also block people who I can't stand. They may be misogynists, bigots, players, ephebophiles, you name it. The type of people who think women are all whores, but they reach their expiration date at 25, so guys must play mind games with women under 25 to reel them in via PUA tactics, and use 'em up while they're young. Now mind you, these guys can cat around as much as they want, but a single mom or a girl with a sexual partner history in the single digits is trash to them. It's disgusting, but you see it a lot on this site.

There have been a few people I have blocked on here due to stories I have heard and fear that they will harass me. I apologize to TheGodEmperorLeto, as this was the case with him, but I saw in a recent question that he and I agreed on a lot of things. Soo yeah...

One time, girlwriteswhat (see her account on YouTube) made an anonymous question about me, claiming I was a crazy extreme feminist. When I tried responding to her, she in turn blocked me then mocked me for not answering her questions further (aka deceiving her audience into thinking I was struck by silence and letting her "win" of my own accord). It's insanity when you block someone on a question then act as if you didn't silence them by force.

• Perhaps you could make your own video about feminism. But you would have to deal with so many haters. Sigh. This world we live in ...

• Good point. I didn't consider that. Hm. What about disabling comments?

• report it and find someone on the site that can take a look on it an take the updates down. it pisses me off as well. one girl asked why people get tans and I answered that some does it to look more healthy and get a little color and she commented tanning gives you cancer and blocked me. I have no idea why she blocked me for that, but I learned if someone ask a question anonymously I will answer it anonymously, so if they wanna get into and argument then bring it on.

• Something like that happened to me once. It looked like things were going well, and then the QA blocked me. I don't know what happened, so I assumed it was an accident, and asked a friend to help me comment and ask about it. I never got a reply though, so I've forgotten about it until now.

• Primero de todos, its not even a competition. lol

• Some people on this site are just ridiculous. words can not explain it. They get too butthurt, and complain about the silliest. things -__-

• just ignore them. it's not even worth it

• I don't care if they do. People on this site are really immature.

What Guys Said 11

• I made a second account for the sole purpose of getting one last word in and then blocking them off.

Because I'm a spiteful, immature sumbitch.

• i know what you're talking about. It seems like it happens most with political conversations usually some very conservative person (which obviosuly isn't bad in and of itself) will have a strong opinion talk a sh*t btu then block me when I try to respond...

pisses me off for a second and then I say oh well they're the losers who couldn't handle a simple debate

• see I have that problem with strong left wing peoples. but that is likely because I disagree with them same as you disagree with right wingers...

• I hear ya. I and I don't mind the disagreement, that's going to happen I just don't understand why it seems like the people can so often dish it but just get crazy offended when someone has a different perspective

• It is cowardly to block users just because of a difference of opinion. It is, however, okay block trolling, offensive, etc. users.

In a way, it kind of brings closure to have someone block you, since maybe they will help make the decision to stop communication, which you otherwise might not stop doing, because of the arguments over the differences of opinion.

• we were studying about kong fuzi in history today... made me think of you babe

• Imagine having a "job" for which you're remembered for what, 2500 years?

• If I made a video I would have guys calling me ugly/fat or sexually harassing me. Not good.

• i find out where they live and blow up their house

• other people back me up and make them look stupid.

like this feminist nazi tried to tell me drugs are not a physical addiction even though I said nicotine is a one of the most addictive chemicals known to man, she blocked me and told me its a mental thing.

Then some guy backed me up and made her look stupid

• well ya nicotine is (supposedly I haven't noticed it though), but not all drugs are physically addictive, just saying like THC for example

• thc is a natural chemical our body is used to. we have THC receptors. But if someone tells me heroin or cigarettes isn't addictive then maybe somethings wrong with their intelligence

• people actually arguing against nicotine being addictive needs a hard slap to the face

• I don't care at all.

• Well as far as I know only why-makoto-kun has blocked me and I wasn't really that affected by it. While it is unfortunate that she apparently couldn't handle having a civil conversation with me, it's not my loss.

• lol straight

• She blocks women haters. Sometimes it might be an accident, but most of the time, she does try to actually block people who are trolling or offensive. I don't you, Alessus, so I don't know.

Gotc, yes, but not moaterboat. He blocked me over a difference of opinion just because I had no experience with guns. That was a logical fallacy. However, with Gotc, on an anonymous question I asked, he was much more civil and polite.

• So I see. Well as I said, then she either misunderstood me or didn't want to deal with my view on the subject. I don't hate women and she acted hostile to me first, so I just gave her the same courtesy. So I guess she took offence to that and blocked me for it. Oh well, still not my loss.

• I just report their post as it's also usually insulting and they get em removed. There, now they don't get anything.

But it's such a bitch move that people do that. Once they do that I block them back. But it's no surprise the people who block first are always the Republican/Conservative morons who have no facts and only feelings and beliefs. Squash them with reason and facts and suddenly they get angry and block after pretending like they won. It's lolzy.

• completely disagree with the conservative comment, I've had the opposite problem but besides that agree with the comment

• Well with me it's been the conservatives. But I wouldn't be surprised at liberals/left being closed minded as well (which is amusing, because that goes against the idea of liberalism).

• eh both sides the closer you get to the polar opposites the closer they become I think at least in practice for example strong right wingers want severe punishment for criminals and far left wingers have a similar idea of punishing those who get in the way of the utopia that they strive for

• They don't look like they won...

• people are petty on here. Can't get around it

• SImply ignore them.