How can 'cute' girls look hot?

I just ALWAYS get labelled 'cute' and I do know why.. it's just that my face looks that way.. but I want to look hot and be taken seriously for the attractiveness that I do have.

People now are like 'oh she's so sweeeet' bla bla. I'm sick of it. I have a 'different' look to me, but it's hard to describe since it's really subtle.

I want more of a sexy/ hot edge. Guys shouldn't be like 'she's so cute and innocent' because I'm just not !

Then again, I do want to look decent.

Does it have anything to do with make-up?

pale skin, brown eyes, long brown hair.. full lips, high cheekbones, bit of a receding chin (not much though)

Most Helpful Guy

• Where clothes that compliment your figure, not just by fitting, but by showing off your assets. You are a girl, and because of that you already have an advantage. Guys already want to be with you, you just have to package it right. Being sexy or hot is not bad, all it means is that you are taking advantage of how beautiful you are. You are given a body that looks nice for a reason, do not hide it, show it off.

Wear clothes that are tight enough to be able to see all your figure, Leggings always make your legs and back look really good. A shirt that fits tightly enough that you are not blanketing your body. Shorter dresses always look hot without showing off to much, one that fits well (to form) or a summery dress. A tan makeup or face is always good.

None of these things are inappropriate but will make you look really hot. And if you are already doing these things and they do not work, do it a little more, a little shorter, a little tighter.

hope it helps

What Guys Said 6

• You can wear maxi sirts, wear T shirts with logos and messages on them, have your hair long and down your back...I'd avoid trying to use makeup to look hotter, that just looks desperate to me.

• If everyone would call you "hot" or telling "nice boobs / ass / legs" you would be sick of it too... you would wish for something more 'meaningful' and less 'dirty'

• I think cute is synonymous with hot. Make up is ugly and has carcinogens. I would go out with you, not that you'd give a guy like me a chance because I'm guessing you have insane standards.

• wear revealing clothes

• They should try to dress sexier.

• No, because then you'll be complaining about all the "wrong" attention you're getting. Stay you! Be yourself

What Girls Said 5

• it depends

I usually get labeled cute because I'm short

wearing tight clothing, short clothing, having a confident attitude, all that is what makes you "hot"

but some guys will find you hot and others will find you cute.

• sex up your clothes

• Wear makeup, heels, revealing clothing, party a lot until you get eye bags and dark circles so that you're forced to wear smokey makeup, smoke lots of cigs, and do drugs. Doing those things will give you that weathered edgy sexy look.

• Make-up, heels, revealing clothing and smokey eye make-up are good but partying, smoking, drugs, and eye-bags are totally unnecessary!

• You have to change your way of thinking. You have to be confident and OWN your sexuality. Be proud of yourself and know that you are sexy. The cute and innocent type is more of a girlish, immature type of pretty; not the sexy adult woman.

• I think height is a bit of a factor in it. People tend to associate cute with petite things. I've never in my life been called cute which is a bit of a bummer but you learn to accept it.