My hair - long or short?

I can't decide wether to have my hair very short, kinda short/medium or shaggy. I've got a kinda round face shape, so I'd look for a hairstyle that try's to draw attention from my massive nose and chin etc...

Please look at my profile pic for my hair ATM (I'd consider this length very short) , thanks for all your comments :')

If you have any other comments on improving my look in general please say I won't be offended :')

Most Helpful Girl

• you hair looks good right now and even if your nose is kind of big it is not bid in the bad way, trust me.

you could try to withen your teeth, that would help tons

What Girls Said 4

• hmm the shape of your face tend to look like that of my ex fling zac efron :P especially on his high school musical days so why not experiment on his different hairstyles. your hair right now kinda look "flat" and too short imo. :)

• i think your hair is the best style you can have. long hair might sometimes look scruffy.

• short

• I think short looks nice.

What Guys Said 1

• Get a long hair. It's much better.