What do guys look for most in a girl?

Is there something that would make them not want to be near a girl, or anything that would make them want to be with her no matter what? What do guys most look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna go with femininity. Be a girl, act like a girl, like girlie things, etc.

• but if guys like that, why do they get annoyed when girls talk about girls stuff or go shopping and be girls?

• Well, it shows us that you are girlie which means that you can easily find other girls to talk and hang out with when we wanna be alone or have a guys night in/out watching sports, go to a bar, etc.

We all want some time alone or with other people from time to time. Being girlie means that you won't be by our side at all times.

What Guys Said 3

• Femininity.

• Good character. Someone who isn't loud and obnoxious, and someone who takes care of themselves

• Girls with a sexy feminine area that makes me wannna get it in

What Girls Said 1

• I think guys consider about our personality, so I am trying mire cheerful and kindness person and second significant situation is prunkle, guys love girl who smarts up every time and pay attention her own cleanup...