What do guys look for most in a girl?

Is there something that would make them not want to be near a girl, or anything that would make them want to be with her no matter what? What do guys most look for in a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna go with femininity. Be a girl, act like a girl, like girlie things, etc.

0|0
    1|0
    • but if guys like that, why do they get annoyed when girls talk about girls stuff or go shopping and be girls?

• Well, it shows us that you are girlie which means that you can easily find other girls to talk and hang out with when we wanna be alone or have a guys night in/out watching sports, go to a bar, etc.

We all want some time alone or with other people from time to time. Being girlie means that you won't be by our side at all times.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Good character. Someone who isn't loud and obnoxious, and someone who takes care of themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • Femininity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with a sexy feminine area that makes me wannna get it in

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think guys consider about our personality, so I am trying mire cheerful and kindness person and second significant situation is prunkle, guys love girl who smarts up every time and pay attention her own cleanup...

0|0
    0|0