What category do you hunt?

What category of your opposite gender do you find it best to reach. Mediocre looks, pretty looks, beautiful looks. I mean if you are x do you go for your equal, a little more or a little less?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had all three! xD My first ex boyfriend was pretty mediocre, my second ex was a bit better looking and my current boyfriend is an absolute stunner and people tell him to become a model (my profile picture doesn't make him or me look flattering but I promise you, he's gorgeous!).

So I don't really go for a specific category, it's just if I like them or not. But I think if I can get a guy as gorgeous as my boyfriend, I'll be looking into the good looking - drop dead gorgeous category if (GOD FORBID!) things didn't work out with my current boyfriend, but I hope I'll never have to look again! :)

What Girls Said 21

• I'm not a man hunter :)

If I like a guy we connect.

I'm really never on the prowl...I'm approached by a friendly stranger or acquaintance and if I like him a relationship might happen

• I've never really thought about what my "equal" guy would look like. I just go for whoever I'm attracted to!

• I go for my equal, maybe a little more or less.

• Mmmmh... I'd say I unfortunately seem to have a great tendency to fall for guys whose level is higher than mine... In every meaning. =/ I really tried to set my standards a little lower but they are so worth the work!

I now got a guy who's surely much levels higher than me in every meaning, but he still likes me. No, I don't know why, and don't want to. Maybe he is just crazy... Who knows?! I just like to consider myself a really, really lucky girl, and take good care of what I have. ^^

• I have a certain look I always seem attracted to but it's not always what's conventionally thought of as "good looking" but to me it is. So I go for a guy that looks like that but then they have to have a good personality and not be an ass

• How would he be an ass according to you?

• What if he was very hot, not rude, not overly cocky and wanting some. Would you not want some too?

• Depends on what I wanted out of the situation. If I was looking for something concrete with long term possibilities then no, I wouldn't just hop into getting some. If I just wanted some short term fun, then sure why not

• I used to be very insecure and had the mentality that if I had a good looking man Id have to constantly worry about him going for better women. So instead Id be satisfied with people I knew were a lot less than my equal, and not so great looks because I wanted to be valued. (This was obviously not good).

I got lucky and found a man who looked good AND treated me right AND I click with extremely well. I will never settle for any less again.

• i like boys who I find cute, pretty, and beautiful. I am against this idea that peoples' looks can be put into levels or leagues or whatever. people follow mainstream trends too much. I don't need to follow the crowd when it comes to choosing a mate.

• Equal in attractiveness and intelligence. Higher in age.

• Equal or more. I have to think they are good looking.

• I usually go for a little more than my equal. I don't really know why, but if it works, great for me xD

Hovever, I'm not that self-confident so most of the time I don't recognise my equals as such...

• Your equal without make up or with it?

• Without. I wear very little to no makeup. Just a bit mascara and a lip butter and even not every day

• Eventhough I don't like to admit it, I'm really attracted by the emo look.. But generally I go for the nice guy :-)

• Average looking smart guy

• equal, but it can vary with the presonality that the guy has,

• I go for someone my equal, maybe a little less.

• A guy that will like me back, but usually they don't :(

• I tend to go for my equal, but I will date a guy who's looks lesser if he is not insecure.

• Well I'm a social outcast and my standards are so low I'll go for anyone who gives me a chance.

• health... I like to hear about the weird sh*t that goes on with people... pimples the size of golf balls... I don't know it just interests me..

oh I thought you meant for GAG... hm for guys... lets see.. tall, sexy, country boys, no golf ball sized pimples though!

• lol I don't think like that. I look for a good connection, and that's it.

• Good looks

• I am of the opinion that my boyfriend is the sexiest man alive so I would say that I "hunted" way above my looks (I never wear makeup). However, my friends all say that he and I are at the same level. So by that logic I must be drop dead gorgeous without makeup :p

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really see why the different categories need to be structured in a hierarchy. If you belong to the cute category you can be just as attractive as someone in the pretty category. If you belong in the tomboy category you can be just as attractive as someone in the sexy category. It simply depends on if you present yourself well and find someone who sees you as their type.

The cute type is so far the one I enjoy spending time with the most, but I also like sexy and tomboyish girls as well.

• Er... I don't sort girls into categories, and I don't think of myself as a hunter. If I meet someone I like and they like me we usually end up f***ing and getting feelings for each other. It is... like two birds, who meet each other upon the wing, rather than an owl who stalks the vole.

• I don't categorize. Nor do I rank girls out of any scale. I just go for that ones whom I feel beautiful; the girls I've found beautiful have been versatile in terms of looks. Thus, I won't divide and rule.

• I go for pretty face. I usually call them pretty, but its about a 7.5 on my scale. I connect with girls below easily, but girls in this category are fun and easy to talk too also.

• It would always be the looks.

• A cute/pretty face and being average everywhere else is what I tend to go with.

• It would be beautiful looks.