How to tell if a girl is looking or just checking you out?

I've become much more observant over the last year as far as paying attention to where girls are and if they're looking at me. Usually I can spot a girl way before any of my buddies see them. Sometimes I'll be walking by and I'll look over and see a girl looking at me. She'll usually look for a couple more seconds and looks away. Or look away immediately if I catch her. How do you tell the difference between her just looking over to see who it is vs her actually looking cause she's checking me out?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a girl is just looking...it'll be just that: a quick look then she won't look at you again. If she's checking you out, she'll glance at you again and again...and again.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Who cares? Just get into the mindset that every time you catch a girl like that, she was checking you out and go talk to her...I mean why else would she be looking at you? Why would she want to "see who it is" if she wasn't interested at all?

• It would be by asking her directly.