Why is it so hard for me to find someone

Yes, I am shy, but I mean I look good. :( Guys look at me and stuff but like bleh

Most Helpful Guy

• There's plenty of reasons I can assume lol...

I assume you don't approach guys? You expect them to approach you

Guys have been subjected to rejection since the dawn of mankind so for us we don't have the courage to ask out a girl all the time we need to build it up and hopefully we get a phone number

I will also assume you have no guy friends? Having guy friends leads to meeting other guys and if your not meeting new guys = no dates

I'm gonna also assume when guys look at you, you probably look away vs smiling or signaling them to come over...

These are only assumptions... Not much to go off after you say bleh

• Uhm I approached this guy who I thought liked me in class through fb message but he stopped replying and hasn't read my last message even though he's been online

• You can't trust FB chat sometimes it says people are online when they aren't, don't get stressed out over the little things, try talking in person

What Guys Said 6

• How many guys have you apporoached in your life?

• Every guy I've hooked up w, so like 4

• Uhmm yeah... Lol I'm not ugly, just shy..

• I should be asking you advice. Just pick a guy and date him.

• Then stop being shy.

• It must be because you don't go out a lot.

• Have you tried approaching a guy? I know you're shy, and it can be hard to get over that shyness, but what rule says the guy has to be the initiator? My girlfriend was the first to express any interest. When she found out I broke up with my ex, within a few minutes and the standard, "Oh I'm so sorry" texts, she asked if that meant she had a shot.

• If your shy you must be extra careful your body language is clear to the guy.

• Two likely reasons.

You don't meet new guys very frequently. Count how many new guys you meet per month. Halve that number, because 50% of people are in relationships statistically. I bet the number you're left with isn't very high.

When you do meet a guy you like, you're giving him no sign you like him. Most guys aren't confident enough to ask out a girl who's showing no sign of interest. So, smile at him, laugh at his jokes, compliment him, touch him.

• Also so many guys are p****** nowadays because of their politically correct upbringings. I read a survey recently that showed that 80% of guys never or rarely approach girls. In other words, 100% of the female population are basically competing for the attentions of 20% of the male population. Yeah, it's tough.

• WOW -

can you link me the survey?

What Girls Said 2

• I feel your pain girl...

I have been told I am beautiful and gorgeous by both female and male friends, and I told them to be very strict with their assesions but still I don't get approached nor I have confidence to approach someone, even though I'm very shy and my self confidance is low I can still make a godd conversation, I just don't get the chance to make one...

• I ask myself the same question :( hah