Ladies riddle me this if you will

why is that when you wear provocative clothing in public, you get so angry when guys give you the bedroom eyes..I mean if you think about it, you chose to leave out the house looking oversexualized, not saying that to chastise you, but it's just that you know that men are visual creatures, we're impressed by what we see, so if we see a woman that we find is looking incredibly sexy and scrumptious, we're gonna look and you end up overreacting, remember how you are responsible for how you look when you leave the house, so yes please explain to me why you overreact when you receive what most of you would call "negative feedback" when you dress provocative...gracias

Most Helpful Girl

• If I look attractive, that's all fine and dandy but I don't have to sit there and smile because a guy checked me out. I might find that particular guy ugly as fuck so just like he had the right to look at me and be attracted, I have the right to give him a dirty look because I am disgusted by the fact he's ogling me. It's a 2 way street. Just like I "overreact" I could say the same about him overreacting, acting super horny like he's been in prison for 10 years and hasn't seen a woman since. Some guys just act ridiculous and it's past the point of "Oh I'm just a normal straight man who's attracted to a sexy woman" some men are purposefully disrespectful and undress you with their eyes and we have the right to react however we please to that.

What Girls Said 6

• Some girls overreact for the attention. Most females are not ignorant when they wear inappropriate attire, they are well aware that catcalls and stares are inevitable. The ones who make a scene about the negative feedback, the ones who create an unnecessary fuss, were obviously looking for trouble.

Not every female will respond angrily about catching eyes when they strut into public all dolled up and provocative; some of them are proud to have you looking because they like to flaunt themselves.

• You are right, I agree with this.

If you're going to be showing it all, how do you not expect to get that reaction?

If you don't want to be looked at like meat, then cover up a bit more.

The women that get upset by this don't understand that when they dress a certain way,

They are giving off a certain impression.

• because its just a body and it doesn't give guys the right to be disrespectful, it's my god given body. Even if I walk around naked I shouldn't get raped, are we animals? Yea I guess we are. OK I won't get upset but guys needs to admit they are animals/savages.

• Eh, men do that to women too. Those dudes with no shirts on at the beach. They complain when girls look which is annoying when they do. Um, you have your damn shirt off. Obviously girls are going to look

• *sigh*

We don't care if you look,

IT'S THE COMMENTS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR FILTHY MOUTHS!

• Looking is fine, it's the verbally harassing and touching that's a problem sometimes. It's like it's about context too, because I could wear a bikini to a beach and not get half the "negative feedback" I'd get if I wore a short skirt to the mall. Technically I'm wearing much less in a bikini though.

What Guys Said 1

• This is dependent on a number of things including culture. To simplify:

All people, male or female, like to look attractive but do not necessarily like attracting undue or obviously unwanted attention. That said females simply get more of this attention than males and due to the biological factors of humans, esp. regarding females choosing their mates, it is an affront to them to have people they deem as "ugly" feel attracted to them. Then comes the social notions of objectification, which is declared as wrong and held as such in many societies of the first world and quite a few of the third, and the notion of lust which is just never really appreciated since being attractive to attract a person does not mean being attractive to be googly eyes for everyone.

Not to mention there's a ton more to it.