Model good looking vs actress

I been told many times before I should do acting because pretty. Even by a lady who was an actress when she was younger

She told me I had a beautiful face and I should model

I'm 5'4, 138 pounds

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck getting into the modeling world at that height. It's very difficult, you would need to be super tall and stick thin. It's more than simply being "pretty."

But this isn't even a question so I'm not sure what kind of responses you're looking for.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, why don't you give it a go. Then you won't regret it in the future. It really depends on where you live but there are a lot of agencies with a "people" section where they have girls who might not have the height or are not stick then but have something unique or really pretty about them. commercial modelling is what you should look into. :-) These agencies are usually in bigger cities. If you have any further questions let us know.

• I am unsure of what your questions actually IS...

• good for you

• I'm trying to ask the difference