Do girls enjoy visual variety in guys?

So a lot of guys enjoy visual variety. For example I really like it when a girl changes her style all the time: one day she wears jeans, next day a skirt, one day she wears a thong, the next day boyshorts, etc. I just think it’s really sexy.

I was wondering, do girls like visual variety too? Or do you think that every guy has pretty much one style that suits him that he should have all the time?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really need variety. My boyfriend could wear the same thing every single day and I would still find him sexy as hell.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah. I enjoy seeing him in different looks too

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, as long as he's being true to what he really likes/expresses how he feels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any look you have on you must own... I mean if you feel comfortable one way don't change it, unless that change makes you feel good as well I do like variety in guys it's much better than monotony, you can wear a suit or sweatpants but still feel and look good

0|0
    0|0
  • no, as long as whatever he is wearing looks good on him.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, but if he dresses well I don't think I mind if he doesn't change his style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's nice and things won't get boring.

Also good to know that they're putting in effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't care as long as he has an awesome personality!

0|0
    0|0
  • I say the latter. Guys don't really have that much variety that they can choose from to begin with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think most girls would enjoy some variety. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are human after all.

0|0
    0|0